Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

X-Plane 11 & xEnviro

I'm a beta tester for xEnviro, been doing a lot of testing under X-Plane 11. With the, hopeful, imminent release I wanted to share a few shots

10alpo.jpg

26fytf.jpg

301u07.jpg

4azumg.jpg

512uve.jpg

6cfups.jpg

7kpuf4.jpg

8adu3r.jpg

And a small Gfycat of a snowy take-off

1vfsc3.jpg

• Upvote 5

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Nice but no big clouds ? monstrous ones ? 

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Now! that's just an absolutely beautiful weather engine.. 

EDIT:

Release Imminent: from their FB page: "We are ready to release! xEnviro will be sold on x-plane.org and simMarket. It will be compatible with XP10 and XP11. Stay tuned!"

• Upvote 3

monster clouds yes or no, that would be fine, but what I finally see are STRATUS clouds (not only in this screenshots) - generated (finally) with an engine ! looking forward to the release ! Thank you folks ! спасибо ! (hope that´s correct :-) )!

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

I've been following the development progress for some time now and based on screenshots and videos viewed, this is an amazing environment utility for both XP10 and XP11.

Visit the following link for more screenshots:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/84551-xenviro/&page=11

JJ

• Upvote 2

Question:

Will xenviro have different weather systems/cells parsed to x-plane at once?

Meaning clear to the east, but a front showing coming from the west, for example?

The lack of a proper weather system is holding me back from X-plane right now. XP11 looks fantastic! 

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

This looks like a big step in the right direction!

As soon as a commercial grade environmental and A/I Package is delivered with positive reviews I'll revisit XP until then I'll just continue to lurk. 

I believe they'll both be delivered probably sooner than later but, that's what I thought when I bought into XP10 3+ years ago and the glacerial pace of development has left me twice shy.

RE Thomason Jr.

Some experiment , actually not an experiment but using Ultra Wx script with Clouds HD V2 over Alberta , it does not have those biggi clouds though

Cessna_172SP_1.jpg

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Question:

Meaning clear to the east, but a front showing coming from the west, for example?

The lack of a proper weather system is holding me back from X-plane right now. XP11 looks fantastic!

im not sure if this stream could help you, you can skip to 1h 16 min, this was beta testing for xenviro on xp10

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Question:

It will indeed and most importantly; no surprise weather refreshes either, nor does it redraw the weather when you hit a new tile. 

• Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Guest Mik75

Yeah! Great! Can't want to give it a try!!! ;-)

Does it stop the huge loss of performance when using clouds in XP11? At the moment I can only fly with clear skies

Brilliant!!!! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick