Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

X-Plane 11 & xEnviro

xEnviro promo vid just now!

• Upvote 2

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Does it stop the huge loss of performance when using clouds in XP11? At the moment I can only fly with clear skies

Till things are sorted you can use Clouds HD V2 and the Ultra Weather Script and try , though the clouds will look a bit odd at certain angles with that script

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Looks cool :) How are performances?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

xEnviro promo vid just now!

Amazing. the boeing taking off @11 cool.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

i read somewhere awhile back like 70 bucks, i hope i am wrong, i can't really afford anything extra so close to christmas.

It will indeed and most importantly; no surprise weather refreshes either, nor does it redraw the weather when you hit a new tile. 

Awesome! Thanks!

Thanks pilot83 for the videos! The only thing really missing will be seasons.....

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

Awesome! Thanks!

Thanks pilot83 for the videos! The only thing really missing will be seasons.....

xEnviro developper announced previously in a stream they are planning to work on seasons in the future

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

I will wait for review before buy it.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

What a rip off, that's more expensive then the sim ! And the clouds aren't volumetric. Can someone post a video as fly in out of them ? They do look good from above and below. I wouldn't be surprised if this ADDON breaks as XPX goes through it's beta versions.

• Upvote 4

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar