Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Sorry P3D

Yup I'm out - blown away by X-Plane 11 its so what I have been waiting for combined with Xenviro WOW - I am so happy right now  

No more nonsense so officially X-Plane 11 will only reside on my HD  - most realistic experience that I thought wasn't achievable

Huge thanks to all the help from the X-Plane guys to get me up and running  :wink:

• Upvote 6

Rich Sennett

Yup I'm out - blown away by X-Plane 11 its so what I have been waiting for combined with Xenviro WOW - I am so happy right now  

No more nonsense so officially X-Plane 11 will only reside on my HD  - most realistic experience that I thought wasn't achievable

Huge thanks to all the help from the X-Plane guys to get me up and running  :wink:

hey rich,

i had the same feeling, and deleted p3d and fsx and only left X-plane 10 ,(now 11) ,a while back , after a bit started regretting the lack of planes(PMDG tubes) !

All i am saying is dont go all out 'X-plane convert' without a back up ! :D and unless you are DEAD sure thats all you want from a sim !

dont wanna reinstall everything again in case P3D comes a callin ! , do you :P

cheers,

jaffer

• Upvote 1

X-Plane-11 in combination with xEnviro is just awesome, you get an euphoria that this is what flight siming is always ment to be....

Rich; you may have to change your signature banner :)

X-Plane 11 is still a GA platform.   Until there is a 737 that isn't from 1985 I'm not sold.    Still way too much else missing also that I require.   If only it had it all!

• Upvote 3

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

hey rich,

i had the same feeling, and deleted p3d and fsx and only left X-plane 10 ,(now 11) ,a while back , after a bit started regretting the lack of planes(PMDG tubes) 

Thanks Jaffer - all set - I have seen the light XP is so far ahead in so many ways  :wink: was actually getting ready to pull the trigger on getting out of simming as I was so sick of the antiquated portions of the sim - this is a whole new level of realism and all the things that just come right out of the box that work - pretty easy decision  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Thanks Jaffer - all set - I have seen the light XP is so far ahead in so many ways  :wink: was actually getting ready to pull the trigger on getting out of simming as I was so sick of the antiquated portions of the sim - this is a whole new level of realism and all the things that just come right out of the box that work - pretty easy decision  :wink:

Glad you did not ! enjoy flying :D

Rich; you may have to change your signature banner :)

Yes I was thinking about that lol

X-Plane 11 is still a GA platform.   Until there is a 737 that isn't from 1985 I'm not sold.    Still way too much else missing also that I require.   If only it had it all!

The factory 737 is excellent and works very well but there are other excellent payware aircraft that will be updated for XP 11 soon - not to mention all the excellent freeware

You should try the demo and give it a few days you may change your mind really fast Brian 

Glad you did not ! enjoy flying :D

Thank you Buddy - me to now  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Funniest post I've seen in a while!

• Upvote 7

Hey, Rich, hope it works out for you, but keep an open mind.  I had a similar reaction to X-Plane 10 when it first came out... then slowly cooled on it as things like seasons weren't delivered.  As wonderful as things like the night environment were, I wound up feeling as though I was manipulating a simulator, not flying a plane.  It never got to the "you are there" level for me.  I understand that XP11 may be on a whole different, um, plane, and I may well try it when the first official release happens (I'm not up for the beta).  The visuals I've seen look stunning.  But I'm going to move slowly.  I figure I'll be running into you in one sim or the other...  B)

• Upvote 2

Hey, Rich, hope it works out for you, but keep an open mind.  I had a similar reaction to X-Plane 10 when it first came out... then slowly cooled on it as things like seasons weren't delivered.  As wonderful as things like the night environment were, I wound up feeling as though I was manipulating a simulator, not flying a plane.  It never got to the "you are there" level for me.  I understand that XP11 may be on a whole different, um, plane, and I may well try it when the first official release happens (I'm not up for the beta).  The visuals I've seen look stunning.  But I'm going to move slowly.  I figure I'll be running into you in one sim or the other...  B)

Hi Alan good luck with your journey Buddy - I think XP11 is much better than version 10 - thanks for posting  :wink:

Rich Sennett

LOLOLOLOL!!!

This thread is hilarious!

Excitement is once again bursting forth with overflowing enthusiasm!  :Party:

Be still my beating heart! :smile:

Kind regards, 

• Upvote 1

LOLOLOLOL!!!

This thread is hilarious!

Excitement is once again bursting forth with overflowing enthusiasm!  :Party:

Be still my beating heart! :smile:

Kind regards, 

Hilarious is FSX guys bursting forth with overflowing enthusiasm at the imminent release of MS Flight, all those years ago, only to be deflated faster than a balloon with a pin stuck in it, when it was released, with missions that have you collecting coins floating in mid air....then shut down.  THAT was hilarious!

• Upvote 10

Hilarious is FSX guys bursting forth with overflowing enthusiasm at the imminent release of MS Flight, all those years ago, only to be deflated faster than a balloon with a pin stuck in it, when it was released, with missions that have you collecting coins floating in mid air....then shut down.  THAT was hilarious!

Gold Star Sir  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I knew flight was going to be a bust before it came out, no VC.

And much much more.

Aaron Tirrell