Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

FS Captain Website Hacked

...  I think hacking... should be a capital offense in my opinion.

I just went to FS Captain's homepage+++++++++++++++and it's been hacked by idiots who have nothing better to do on a Friday night.   Hopefully they come back online quickly.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

...  I think hacking... should be a capital offense in my opinion.

I just went to FS Captain's homepage **************** and it's been hacked by idiots who have nothing better to do on a Friday night.   Hopefully they come back online quickly.

If you suspect a site is hacked, please do not link to it, as malware it may contain at the moment can be passed on to anyone that links to it..

• Upvote 1

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

If you suspect a site is hacked, please do not link to it, as malware it may contain at the moment can be passed on to anyone that links to it..

Exactly, it endangers all of us and even Avsim

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Exactly, it endangers all of us and even Avsim

Only if you click on it.

Matt King

Only if you click on it.

And I would like $1 for every person who would, without thinking.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

And I would like $1 for every person who would, without thinking.

Vic

Concur; however, the link by itself is benign, I was responding to the suggestion that everyone is in danger by its mere presence. We're not ALL in danger; just like most of us are not going to click on the emails from the Nigerian princes that needs our assistance/money. Should he have posted the link...No. yet, it's not the cyber surety catastrophy some are making it out to be...

Matt King

Yes, but think - in today's litigious society - some user who doesn't know better clicks on the link and gets his system trashed or worse. Guess who gets sued for not protecting the user?

The mere fact that a dangerous link is available is dangerous in and of itself - the danger being that SOMEONE MAY click on it.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

the danger being that SOMEONE MAY click on it

Fair enough, Vic! 

Matt King