Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

FlyInside (HTC Vive) and Chaseplane?

Is Chaseplane compatible with Flyinside? I'm asking because I have both, but I'm having trouble getting chaseplane to work the way I want with FI. I cant seem to find a way to disable dynamic head movement, which in turn causes my cockpit to move around when I turn my head inside FI. I think Chaseplane is a great product, and I'd much rather use it than other view applications if it compatible.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Hi Andreas,

FlyInside is currently not supported in ChasePlane but we plan on working with the developer to make it compatible.

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Another question: How do I uninstall Chaseplane? I cant find the program under the start menu (win10 64 bits home). In the folder where chaseplane.exe is located, no other files are there. I cant find chaseplane under installed programs, so I cant seem to find a way to uninstall it.

It keeps starting with p3d even though I have not selected that option under it's settings.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Hi Keven,

any news on the chaseplane + flyinside compatibility? at the moment there is quite an akward adhoc solution with the renaming of cameras which makes flyinside usable but messes with the use of chaseplane. I love both of the software but I use oculus for GA a2a comanche, beaver etc flying and fly pmdg737 without oculus, where chaseplane comes to shine. I know it is probably not your top priority but still seems the problem lies more in the toggle (re)naming staff rather then hard coding.

PS liked your presentation at cosworth and I do religiouslly follow the skylounge recently, good debates there, funny too

Cheers, Matt

i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, strix gtx1070, P3D4, FSX

Please search the forum section before digging back old topics...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42