Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Richmond Airport (KRIC) in the Library

Just uploaded scenery for Richmond Airport to the Library.

Works in P3DV3 except for the Libraries which may need to be reconfigured and installed separately.

Enjoy!

Shez

• Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Great news, Shez! Can't wait to check it out. By reconfiguring the libraries for P3D, can you elaborate? Are you doing that or do we need to do it? If so, how? Once again, thanks.

Todd

I need to put up an update for P3D users specifically for the library objects to show up. Should be soon.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thanks guys.

Next on the drawing board are,

1. KFWA
  2. KORD update to the age old FSDT scenery to bring in all the elements of the current KORD seemlessly (no, not just an AFCAD update  :wink: )
  3. Finish off KMEM (yes, I know there is the FSDT version :wink:  but this is for all the guys who did not want the complexity)

Shez

Shez Ansari

Shez,  Fantastic news about the new airports! I look forward to them . . .

DJ

Thanks guys.

Next on the drawing board are,

• KFWA
  • KORD update to the age old FSDT scenery to bring in all the elements of the current KORD seemlessly (no, not just an AFCAD update :wink: )
  • Finish off KMEM (yes, I know there is the FSDT version :wink: but this is for all the guys who did not want the complexity)
Shez

Hey Shez, why not do a very often requested one that has no descent payware offering like and is not super complicated like KDAL (Love Field in Dallas) or KABQ (Albuquerque).

Both are huge Southhwest hubs and keep getting over looked by payware devs and the current freeware are not that great. Plus, KORD which Umberto just stated is in progress, would be a huge undertaking for you.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hey Shez, why not do a very often requested one that has no descent payware offering like and is not super complicated like KDAL (Love Field in Dallas) or KABQ (Albuquerque).

Both are huge Southhwest hubs and keep getting over looked by payware devs and the current freeware are not that great. Plus, KORD which Umberto just stated is in progress, would be a huge undertaking for you.

Hi Jim, I would love to KDAL or KABQ but I think it might be an SSJ project. The KORD update was not a full KORD just putting in 28C and 28L on to the FSDT scenery with an updated photo real background because I was getting frustrated not having that option. Is FSDT confirmed working on a new KORD?

She's

Shez Ansari

Hi Jim, I would love to KDAL or KABQ but I think it might be an SSJ project.

SSJ has some great in- development photos of KDAL on their site.  No mention of KABQ though.

Ernest Pergrem

Hi Jim, I would love to KDAL or KABQ but I think it might be an SSJ project. The KORD update was not a full KORD just putting in 28C and 28L on to the FSDT scenery with an updated photo real background because I was getting frustrated not having that option. Is FSDT confirmed working on a new KORD?

She's

Shez, Umberto said in this thread that they just started redoing KORD, but who knows how long it will take.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14513.msg106641.html#msg106641

I thought you meant you were going to make the complete KORD which would be a big project.

As far as SSD, why would they be the only ones to make an KDAL or KABQ? You make a lot of stuff on your own and I thought SSD was kind of disbanded since getting KDTW finished was in limbo.

SSJ has some great in- development photos of KDAL on their site. No mention of KABQ though.

Don't see anything about KDAL at their site. Sure your not thinking of KDTW which they have been working on?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator