Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

Air Hauler 2

I am interested in maybe buying this program. My question is can I use add on scenery and airports with this?

Kevin Humphryes

yep. works anywhere i think?. i've had a lot of fun with a bush flying company based out of PAJN. i'm using the orbx alaska regions and tongass fjords and a few of the addon airports (including PAJN) and it gives a lot of flights to the various seaplane bases and enhanced ground strips all over there. 

i run another one out of KFNT and that is also using an updated afcad from the avsim library i haven't noticed any compatibility issues. it basically just requires that you are in the location of the airport and parked with engines off to do loading/unloading.

cheers

-andy crosby

Thank you for replying. I may just have to give it a ty then.

Kevin Humphryes

It's IMO the best management style app out there with phenomenal customer support!

RE Thomason Jr.

It's a deep, fantastic app. Worth the money and gives you a reason to fly. And yes they just (re)added the ability to import all of your addon scenery.

I have this, but how do you chaps deal with the fact that it all carries on when you're not playing. I'm unable to check it every day and soon I end up in a total mess. I've tried hiring a staff of trusty pilots, but you still have to assign them. Is there any way to get it just ticking over?

I tend to get something, play it intensively for a few weeks and lose interest. My current obsession is the DCS helo's but I'm already feeling an itch for P3d or X-plane. I did manage to get 2/3rds through Fallout 4 which is a personal record for me!

Jim Harris

EGBN

• Upvote 1

This software looks interesting.

But I am not interested in managing an airline; I only want to have a pilot's role.

Can anybody tell me if I can leave out all the management stuff (have that working automatically) and just follow a pilot's career, getting pilot's jobs from the airline?

And is it possible to limit the available destinations? So that for example only specific addon airports are picked?

Thank you!

Hi all, how it's going in your AH2-career? I tried multiple alternative stuff, and indeed, I just found my way back to AH2.

AH2 has some extra features what I missing in all that alternative programs. So, here I am again.

I focus me on to be operational within Europe, based on Ostend (EBOS/Belgium) by the smaller stuff as PA32, PA46, TBM8, PC12, up to Phenom300/PC24. In less words, the most stuff of Alabeo/Carenado.

Check my website for more information: www.q2logistics.be

Kind Regards,

TimoDD / Q2 Logistics

Edited by fleetman

It is a great program but you need to be sure that any addon airports have AFCAD files otherwise the program will not detect them. Usually this is not an issue but as a bush flyer many of the Misty Moorings strips are not detected because they do not include this information. That's not a slight against Air Hauler 2 or Misty Moorings, just thought it would be worth mentioning.

I remember FS Passengers allowed you to basically "begin" your flight within the sim and it would log your flight without having to choose destinations from an external program and worry about the issues I mentioned above. It essentially just detected when your aircraft took off an when it landed.

Is it similar to fs economy ?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Much better, many more features. Ideal when you want to build your own company career.

Ideal for random charter ops aswell as fixed schedule ops. On your own, company or va.

• Like 1