Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

DX10 fixer error, my fsx cfg is now blank

I hope you can help me with this error Steve, everything worked fine with 3.1 and your new cloud shadows program for a few days. Now this morning I start fsx and it immediately shuts down from an error, in the event log it say this.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: dx10fixerlib.DLL, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57f02e24

Exception code: 0xc0000005

I checked my fsx cfg file and its totally blank, not one entry, I cant even build a new one. 

Update, I uninstalled your fixer and cloud shadows, FSX started and built a new cfg file, Im going to install the fixer and shadows again, not sure what went wrong, had four flights yesterday.Just a heads up to the community, may just be something local to my PC

thanks for posting. have you updated to the latest version of clouds following instructions on my website (entry called Clouds Update)

Ok, can you update to version 1.1 and follow the instructions re the fixer

If you bought the fixer from Fastspring you need to download build 97 of 3.1 - if you purchased from the Flight Sim Store then it will be patched to build 97 if you follow the instructions in the post on my blog.

That's easy then- just install both and update the libraries. If you see another crash then let me know.

Other people reported a crash on exit so I added some extra checks during shutdown but I am still slightly concerned.