Sign in to follow this  
Ripcord

No data in G1000 in Phenom 300

I am really lost here.

I have EMB 300 with Navigraph.  Just ran the latest installers for P3D v3.

I don't seem to have any nav data when I enter a flight plan -- looking at this tutorial video, I see the guy hits FPL ---> PROC and automatically his local airport appears.  He then selects his departure and goes from there.

Now when I do that, I get nothing.  Cannot manually enter ICAO codes and cannot scroll through them.

G1000_KEYW.jpg

Could be my navigraph data is old, but hell, there should be SOME data in there, even if it is old and outdated.

I also have the S550 Citation and the Hawker XP 850 installed, I will check those as well.  I will tell you that the Hawker XP 850 has completely blank FMS displays, and the popup panel for the FMS is totally blank.  That is no doubt an issue for another post in the correct subsection, but probably not a stretch to suspect that the two issues are related somehow.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Had the same issue in Phenom 100. So I decided to just remove all these Carenado business jets and install them all fresh.

These seem to have P3D v3 installers:

Phenom 100 / Phenom 300

S550 Citation

525A Citation CJ2

The Hawker XP is still P3D V2 only, but there is a well known work around for that. I will start first with that one, and go from there.

EDIT: I realize the CARENADO website FAQ claims that the Hawker XP is one of those that has a P3D v3 installer. Not sure if that is a typo or accurate info, but I can tell you that as of today, it isn't available yet for those of us that purchased it from Aerosoft.

Here is the work around for the Hawker 850 XP which I think most people know about.

However I think I had created my own problem while editing/adding the carenavigraph.dll as directed. I had gone ahead and listed the full address line, and in doing so, I had entered 'carenadonavigraph.dll' which is, of course, wrong (carenado is not spelled out, just carenavigraph). So that might be the cause of my troubles here, for some of my aircraft, if not all of them.

Testing now.

Not sure if you resolved your issue OP but I had been troubleshooting the same problem for over a week. What solved it for me was reinstalling all the fonts in the Prepar3D fonts folder. Odd, but it seems like the necessary font for the expansion pack wasn't being picked up. Hope it helps!

Wow, Fonts....who would have thought that one. That was an excellent spot and fix.

Cheers...Ken