Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

New to XP 11 and looking for beautiful destinations?

Excellent!

Thx!

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thank you.  What a wonderful and convenient resource.

Howard

• Upvote 1

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

What a wonderful list and useful resource (and not just because you added my own airports on there ;-)). I've been going through some of the American ones which I didn't even know existed, some real gems

• Upvote 1

Added KPVG Hampton Roads by Belga12345 to the list. Unfortunately his masterpiece, West Point (KFYJ), is not XP11 compatible, because in XP11 we don't have the option to switch off runway contours. But Belga's KPVG is a definitive must-have, too.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Added KPVG Hampton Roads by Belga12345 to the list. Unfortunately his masterpiece, West Point (KFYJ), is not XP11 compatible, because in XP11 we don't have the option to switch off runway contours. But Belga's KPVG is a definitive must-have, too.

If you download WED 1.5.1, there is an option that allows you turn on flatten runways or not.

If you download WED 1.5.1, there is an option that allows you turn on flatten runways or not.

Okay, thanks for the hint. But that's not really an option for the inexperienced end-user (to whom my page is targeted). Maybe developers will update their scenery once XP11 is officially available (out of beta); if this is the case, I'll add some more links to the list.

Okay, thanks for the hint. But that's not really an option for the inexperienced end-user (to whom my page is targeted). Maybe developers will update their scenery once XP11 is officially available (out of beta); if this is the case, I'll add some more links to the list.

Mario, I just highlighted with a at-taxi tour of your noted titles upon your Tourist Page Index:  KRIC  (Richmond Intl) in the Screen Shot Forum.  Wow...and wow...just doesn't cut it, for words to describe the airport property!  

Here's another 'wow'...for it was still upon the lips... :)

• Upvote 1

Mario, I just highlighted with a at-taxi tour of your noted titles upon your Tourist Page Index: KRIC (Richmond Intl) in the Screen Shot Forum. Wow...and wow...just doesn't cut it, for words to describe the airport property!

I agree, Belga12345 created some very lively and great airports, that's why I included him in my list. (I added a remark in your screen shot thread that makes clear that Belga is the developer, and that my "tourist" section only lists links to the original download sites.)

i am currently creating the whole world in orthoxp, you talk about large files,i decided to buy a 2tb hybrid drive as each ortho tile is about 7gb, the united states is about 320 tiles.2.2tb in size.

i am currently creating the whole world in orthoxp, you talk about large files,i decided to buy a 2tb hybrid drive as each ortho tile is about 7gb, the united states is about 320 tiles.2.2tb in size.

Hm? I think nobody in this thread talked about large files. Or do you refer to my initial post were I talked about a large number of libraries?

Anyway, two more truly beautiful additions to the European section: LESU and LEAT.

• Upvote 1

Added GCHI El Hierro airport, which works really great with XP 11's default mesh.

• Upvote 1