Sign in to follow this  
woodberry

Activation Key Request

I've sent innumerable emails to the automated address using just as many formats to induce the number generator to email me, all to no avail. Can anyone assist me, its been 24 hrs since purchase and quite honestly  ........

Chris.

I've brought your post to the attention of John Dekker and Doug Thompson.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Chris,

Please send your request to dthompss@comcast.net

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just a quick update for those observing.

Thanks to the guidance and support offered up by Ray Proudfoot and Doug Thompson over the RCv4 Key Request the problem  has been resolved.

Thanks again every one.

Regards

Chris 

Thanks for posting Chris. Glad you're sorted.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I also send an email to Doug Thompson (dthompss@comcast.net) and received my activation key. Now my Radar Contact is working fine again!

Thank you guys for all your helps and supports.

I also have a problem with the key generator.

I bought RC 5 days ago and didn't hear anything from the key generator. I did send the correctly formatted mail twice and tried to reach Doug per mail but without any response.

Does anybody know if they are out of order?

Thanks!