Sign in to follow this  
Bruce953

Flight Plan issue

Windows 10, X-Plane 10.51, P2ATC v2+

Hello Folks,  I'm newish to P2ATC but seem to have got most things working really well, including the copilot reading back and changing the radio frequencies, 5*s.

I seem to have an issue with flight plans however:  1. Both the simulator and P2ATC are on the same Airac 1612   2.  P2ATC imports XP .fms route files but only partially, half the string I have to enter myself.  3.  The aircraft (FF B757 200) uses .flp routes from the same original flight planner.  4. P2ATC's route is often different to the aircrafts FMC with wpt names that don't match and missing wpts.  Is there any way to rectify this please? 

I wonder if this is because airways are not automatically picked up in P2ATC?

Thanks for any help,

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce,

The X-Plane native format that you are importing does not have Airways, SIDs, STARs or Approaches.  It only has waypoints, with no way to tell if they are part of a procedure.  When importing .fms files, you need to manually set the procedures in Pilot2ATC to match what you have in the source flight plan.  This might also involve deleting some of the waypoints in the imported flight plan.

Dave