Sign in to follow this  
cannow

Night Lighting

Is it just me or is the night lighting very poor in 11 . Flying around UK and demo area LOWI hardly any street lamps. If it was not for the lights from the windows of the houses  would hardly see anything. Go to KSEA and looks great. Have not got xp 10 setup yet for comparison . Is this normal and I need add ons or is it because still in beta 

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Is it just me or is the night lighting very poor in 11 .

Yes, better to stick with great PR3D bulbs...

Kidding, but reading only that part was fun.I have a file in XPX which enhaces dramatically street lights removing highways lamps which are not common in Europe. Try search the org for enhaced lights or something like that. Maybe it works in XP11 as well.

Oh man PR3D bulbs suck..it's amazing to see xplane render so many lights with ground traffic and still perform well.the other one uses textures and still suffer a lot..

Oh man PR3D bulbs suck..it's amazing to see xplane render so many lights with ground traffic and still perform well.the other one uses textures and still suffer a lot..

For me in UK it does not give good night lighting demo area fine hopefully will improve when out of beta

Colin hodds

shoreham EGKA and around brighton area cheers

Colin hodds