Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Richmond Airport (KRIC) scenery now for P3D in the library

The P3D version of the KRIC scenery uploaded for FSX is in the Library. I have tested it in P3DV3 as that is what I have installed. Hope it works in other platforms.

Let me know if any anomalies are seen.

The Libraries are now working. Please see installation instructions.

Enjoy!

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thank you! I had some issues with the FSX version in P3D, so this is much welcomed! Great work by the way! 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Thank you! I had some issues with the FSX version in P3D, so this is much welcomed! Great work by the way! 

Good to hear that. So you are not seeing those issues in this version?

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Haven't tried it yet. Couldn't find it, so I gues it's not active in the library yet?

Hi Shez,

Can't thank you enough for all the work you've done over the years... Looking forward to trying Richmond...

Quick question - anyone ever figure out how to restore the missing bridges on KPHL in P3D ???

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thank you Shez for all you do.  Your work is GREATLY appreciated !   :smile:

WAT1460.png

Love flying into some of these smaller regional airports! Can't wait to try it out. Thank you! 

Always in our hearts AVQ1. Andre Roy. 

Air Traffic Controller New York TRACON

Looks great, thanks. Only issue I saw was a cop car on the roof of the terminal building....

car%20on%20roof_zpsgjn1pcyq.png

Very nice scenery! 

The only issue I could find was that the GA parking spots among the static aircraft were a bit tight. Makes it hard for the AI aircraft to move around. 

...and there were quite a few trees in the middle of roads around the airport. 

Grrrr thought I had that fixed in the P3D version... :fool: 

Here is the link to the fixed file if anyone wants it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap6BzLcFirPsi_UGuHFnZ20K15E1Hg

Shez 

Looks great, thanks. Only issue I saw was a cop car on the roof of the terminal building....

car%20on%20roof_zpsgjn1pcyq.png

Shez Ansari

The police car is now safely on the ground next to ambulances! Thanks for the update. Great regional airport!