Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

...and the following is why it truly is a 'you lose', to not shell out to release the full XP11, from just 15 minutes in Seattle!

Folks...this, that you are about to feast your eyes upon...is FREEWARE.  Yep...your mind and visual cortex will reject that word...but to the most talented and generous release from a fellow XP community member, may I present an---- at taxi smorgasbord to feast the eyes upon.  Everywhere you go within the scenery, has cars moving, support vehicles moving, flags waving in the breeze, cargo lifters moving towards the planes, helicopters taking off and landing....blimps passing the airport overhead, on and on....and this BLOWS anything, honestly away, that I have purchased from ORBX.  Scope...animation....sheer texture and placement elements. You need an HOUR to taxi around each building, elements, see what is happening...perhaps MORE than an hour, for you are going to want to just sit and appreciate the scope of this massive multi-acre airport creation:

To the viewer, take your time viewing each capture. There is so much to take in...the detail that a two second look won't give you. You would have cheated yourself of what this airport download holds...

Please note: Nothing you see here, is added by any of my 3rd Party plug-in's...no element. This is all within the freeware download zip.

If you want it...look at Mario's TOURIST download page and link....it is there for the download, amongst other great offerings.  Pay for XP11...open the world up...and you are free to roam!

Post Edit:  Mario has kindly created a 'here.... is where the airports he notes, are'...with download links. He is not the creator of any of the titles, and all comments or credits should go rightfully to the devs and authors of such!

Here it is...enjoy!

KRIC  Richmond Intl:

Windows 10 Pro

XP11

GTX1070 FTW

Dell U3415W

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c4_1.png

c4_2.png

c4_3.png

c4_4.png

c4_5.png

c4_6.png

c4_7.png

c4_8.png

c4_9.png

c4_10.png

c4_11.png

c4_12.png

c4_13.png

c4_14.png

c4_15.png

c4_16.png

c4_17.png

c4_18.png

c4_19.png

c4_20.png

c4_21.png

c4_22.png

c4_23.png

c4_24.png

c4_25.png

c4_26.png

c4_27.png

c4_28.png

c4_29.png

c4_30.png

c4_31.png

c4_32.png

c4_33.png

c4_34.png

c4_35.png

c4_36.png

c4_37.png

c4_38.png

c4_39.png

c4_40.png

c4_41.png

c4_42.png

c4_43.png

c4_44.png

c4_45.png
  • Upvote 1

WOW! That's a beauty.

It sure is...and I didn't even show what ortho is around the multi-acre airport!!!!

Pay for XP11...get your key...slip it into the 'door'...and this is what is open to you upon purchase.  The XP11 graphics engine is fabulous...and takes no backseat to P3D!  Again...everything in these scenes are animated where they should be...check out those flags in the SMP 3 breeze!

If you want it...look at Mario's TOURIST download page and link....it is there for the download, amongst other great offerings

Just to be precise and avoid confusion: My "The Tourist" section is only a directory of links to the original download sites where the developers put their scenery. Of course the names of the developers of each scenery are stated (three times, actually). I did not develop anything of that, and I don't host anything of that -- just links and screenshots.

The particular scenery shown here by Sesquastoo was created by Belga12345 and is hosted at the .org forum.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Just to be precise and avoid confusion: My "The Tourist" section is only a directory of links to the original download sites where the developers put their scenery. Of course the names of the developers of each scenery are stated (three times, actually). I did not develop anything of that, and I don't host anything of that -- just links and screenshots.

The particular scenery shown here by Sesquastoo was created by Belga12345 and is hosted at the .org forum.

Right...I thought that I had clearly said that this was your Tourist Download Index Link. :)   The user would have seen all the credentials, if they decided to download the airport. :))))

Thanks for posting the 'shopping list' Mario..and I don't think anybody thought I was stating that you were the creator of the airport, etc. :))))  If this was not clear, then of course, now it is! :)

If this was not clear, then of course, now it is! :)

Thanks, it was because of this phrase: "it is there for the download, amongst other great offerings" -- This could maybe misunderstood as if my website would offer downloads and other offerings. :)

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Thanks, it was because of this phrase: "it is there for the download, amongst other great offerings" -- This could maybe misunderstood as if my website would offer downloads and other offerings. :)

I understand, and most noted.  I have edited my O.P., to reflect that, Mario...and once more...thanks for taking the time and effort to make your Tourist List download recomendations. Because of that list...I now am enjoying this fabulous, fabulous, property.  All praises, thanks, and credits, go to the Dev(s)!   All of them!  Thank you!

I understand, and most noted.  I have edited my O.P., to reflect that, Mario...and once more...thanks for taking the time and effort to make your Tourist List download recomendations. Because of that list...I now am enjoying this fabulous, fabulous, property.  All praises, thanks, and credits, go to the Dev!   All of them!  Thank you!

Super shots - curious how are you getting lens flare i am not seeing that in XP11 - thanks Mitch

Rich Sennett

Super shots - curious how are you getting lens flare i am not seeing that in XP11 - thanks Mitch

I did nothing in particular, Rich...have always had them..but perhaps, it is the Visual Effects slider. My whole sim is at Max, on everything.  Try putting that one to full right...and see what happens...

Respects,

Mitch'er

I did nothing in particular, Rich...have always had them..but perhaps, it is the Special Effects slider. My whole sim is at Max, on everything.  Try putting that one to full right...and see what happens...

Respects,

Mitch'er

Yes Mitch could be that well investigate - special effects dont remember seeeing that slider ?  thank you

Rich Sennett

I'll check it out once LR gets the frame rates more optimized (which I know they're supposedly still doing.) FPS in the teens for the scenery that I see there is too low for me.

Yeah this looks great and I was totally ready to at least start making the move to XP11... but the frames in the demo were awful. The 10 demo worked just fine I just never bothered buying the full version...

The lens flare effect is due to SkyMaxxPro.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

The lens flare effect is due to SkyMaxxPro.

I dont have AMP - I have xenviro and I think they are going to add it which is probably why I am not seeing any - thanks 

Rich Sennett