Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

X-Plane 11 Justsim LOWI

Thanks for looking - have to work on quality - looks way better on my pc - must have something to do with the png X-Plane output file format 

v3olyf.jpg

7jMWiJl.jpg

• Upvote 7

Rich Sennett

Sexy Rich.

Thanks Brian - you must try X-Plane - thats all I will say  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Approaching the threshold on 08R at CYVR, a big flock of seagulls took to the sky and I had to fly right through them with the 737. Heard numerous bird strikes and seemed to have lost an engine ;)

It was pretty cool.

XP11 is pretty awesome out of the box. I think it's a game changer for Laminar and the first time I'm actually seriously contemplating making X-Plane my main sim.

• Upvote 1

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Thanks for sharing.  Looks impressive.  Am keeping a close eye on the X-Plane threads, might jump in when the first full (post-beta) version is released.  

• Upvote 1

Amazing shots Rich!  Your X-Plane 11 is looking fabulous.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Indeed Impressive!

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Looks amazing Richard,

Great for a Beta version. Hopefully Performance is a top priority as i saw Rob´s videos and he was struggling to have 25-30fps without weather and default GA.

Michael Moe

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Wow Rich,

What great shots looks so good far more real than anything else out there!

Still cannot believe you have ditched P3D you were such a fan!! and to read you were going to quit simming also!

Hope XP11 has re newed your interest, it has mine and  like you I was on the verge of quitting...just got totally bored with it all.

All the very best with the new baby!!!!

Cheers

Mark

• Upvote 2

I love what I see of X11 so far. If only I could afford a new rig anytime soon ... but my old trusty box is still running strong fortunately!

• Upvote 1

Wow, Richard that looks awesome! Could you tell me what add-ons you are using in your screenshots?

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thank you all very much off to work will talk in a bit  :wink:

Rich Sennett