Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

X-Plane 11 Justsim LOWI

Rich if you like diversity in trains, the below train extension will change train heads randomly but not the body... you can have a look!  To install you just drop it in custom scenery and  to uninstall you remove the file.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/30492-trains-extension/

Oh yah nice - your a wealth of info - thanks much   :dance:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

can you elaborate on gns530 ?

It works like the realworld GNS530. You have it in the standard 172 e.g.

On the FPL page you enter your waypoints by scrolling through the alphabet with one knob (inner right) and advancing with the other (outer).

(Maybe you need to press the center of the knobs first to activate the cursor).

With the PROC key you select departure and select the desired.

Finish all your entries with enter or load/ activate.

Inflight highlight a waypoint on the FPL you like to go direct to, press the key for D and off you go.

And much more...

Regards, Perry

It works like the realworld GNS530. You have it in the standard 172 e.g.

On the FPL page you enter your waypoints by scrolling through the alphabet with one knob (inner right) and advancing with the other (outer).

(Maybe you need to press the center of the knobs first to activate the cursor).

With the PROC key you select departure and select the desired.

Finish all your entries with enter or load/ activate.

Inflight highlight a waypoint on the FPL you like to go direct to, press the key for D and off you go.

And much more...

Ah thank you much  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Approaching the threshold on 08R at CYVR, a big flock of seagulls took to the sky and I had to fly right through them with the 737. Heard numerous bird strikes and seemed to have lost an engine ;)

It was pretty cool.

XP11 is pretty awesome out of the box. I think it's a game changer for Laminar and the first time I'm actually seriously contemplating making X-Plane my main sim.

You and me both - it's exceptionally realistic.  I compare what I'm seeing in the X Plane 11 videos to what I see out of an actual aircraft window - there isn't much of a difference,

• Upvote 1

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.

You and me both - it's exceptionally realistic.  I compare what I'm seeing in the X Plane 11 videos to what I see out of an actual aircraft window - there isn't much of a difference,

:smile:  :dance:

Rich Sennett