Sign in to follow this  
pcubine

It's Getting Closer

Does the fact that people can apply rw liveries suggest that it's even closer? I only say this because i've only seen the PMDG livery so far.

Hopefully 

Moses Velasquez

Does the fact that people can apply rw liveries suggest that it's even closer? I only say this because i've only seen the PMDG livery so far.

hahaha you must be new here. Shes not coming in 2016 bro, February perhaps.

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

nah i'm not, i've been around for years. I know the possibility of this year is slim, I just can't recall rw liveries on the T7 during BETA.

How does it compare the the iFly 747?

Seriously? How does Ford compare to Mercedes?

One has a working relationship with Boeing (PMDG) and the other one doesn't, maybe that will help determine which is better.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

nah i'm not, i've been around for years. I know the possibility of this year is slim, I just can't recall rw liveries on the T7 during BETA.

I do. Korean air, Aerologic and Fedex

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Click on link for screenshot of 744 V3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2851o8k141qimf/ATLAS_AIR.jpg?dl=0. I still can't post screenshots in this Forum.

Sweet livery Michael!   Hehe that was going to be one of the 1st livery I transferred over from my 777F paint.  I've already done the gold Atlas for another 747, the PMDG 744 will wear it as well.  :wink:

UPS and Cathay bare metal as well.

Can't wait for this one!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hehe, my memory isn't serving me well, at least it's nice to see some rw liveries anyway. Does anyone have a BA livery yet, seen as they are the main operator?  :wink:

Hehe, my memory isn't serving me well, at least it's nice to see some rw liveries anyway. Does anyone have a BA livery yet, seen as they are the main operator?  :wink:

Not to forget Lufthansa. But fearing that by the time PMDG gets this bird to us, more PAX-operators will part with the B744 I will have to revive some in my Sim.

Yeah. When I was only on the beta team, I did that preview video of the 777 in the Aerologic livery. I'd almost forgotten that until you'd mentioned Aerologic.

They all have access to it, yeah. Currently, we have G-CIVI (in oneworld) and G-CIVX.

Not to forget Lufthansa. But fearing that by the time PMDG gets this bird to us, more PAX-operators will part with the B744 I will have to revive some in my Sim.

Yep - that's out too: D-ABVM.

And yeah, I think a lot of people are going to have to forgo the typical delivery flight simulation and go pick a plane up out of MZJ, VCV, GYR, LETL (you'll need scenery for it because this storage airport is newer than FSX is - haha), and so on. If you're a fan of LEGO and putting things (back) together, you could always have one reassembled at MHV, MCI, TUP, SFB, LFBT, EGBP, or any of the other scrap spots.

VCV and MZJ are pretty sizable collections.

Interesting fact: If you look MZJ up and drag down to the bottom line of 747s, you'll see a 748 in the mix with green at the base of the tail. That's the Seattle 12th Man plane that Boeing flew around for a bit. Pretty sure it's still out there in the desert...

boeingseahawks221-620x412.jpg

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

Which year..

We know it will be great when we get it but does it have to be a vintage aeroplane:(

Harry Woodrow

Well, at least Lufthansa will only start phasing out their -400's from around 2020. Still plenty of time for some real world routes.  :P

VCV and MZJ are pretty sizable collections.

:Confused: Your VCV link is showing somewhere in the middle of Lebanon, and your MZJ is in the Med north of Alexandria Egypt......pretty sure they don't store planes at the bottom of the ocean! LMBO

But yes, I believe you are correct, the Seahawks bird is still in storage.

They all have access to it, yeah. Currently, we have G-CIVI (in oneworld) and G-CIVX.

Nice, I flew home on VI from IAD.