Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Pac Island Sim scenery suggestions

Gents,

I'm looking fo suggestions on what to buy from this group. PCA is running a sale on them plus the Tuesday extra special, so some great deals to be had today.

I already bought the Manila scenery and love it but not sure what to get next. Below are the criteria.

Larger size intl airport

Lots of passenger and cargo traffic

Not to remote like some of the island sceneries

Good performance and surrounding area spruced up

Look forward to the suggestions.

Thanks

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If you plan on flying long hauls to Asia, Taipei RCTP is a really nice airport that you should have, with the beautiful PMDG 777-300 you can plan many routes in and out from there.
I have not installed their RCTP yet but doing it right now, will see the performance shortly.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Thanks guys, looks like Taipei it will be. I'll wait until you tomorrow to get the extra 10% Tuesday special.

Saw that LatinVFR is also on sale at PCA and will pick up KRDU as well tomorrow.

Got until the end of Dec for UK2000's deals to end, so I can rest the card for a few days, lol.

Thanks guys, looks like Taipei it will be. I'll wait until you tomorrow to get the extra 10% Tuesday special.

Saw that LatinVFR is also on sale at PCA and will pick up KRDU as well tomorrow.

Got until the end of Dec for UK2000's deals to end, so I can rest the card for a few days, lol.

simmarket has lower price FYI, I just compared the price at PCA and Simmarket.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Yeah your right, but I have a $5 coupon and it's 10% off Tuesday so PCA is slightly cheaper with the coupon.

It really depends on what product you want to buy and at what currency and exchange rate (for the product) you prefer. However, note that all other shops selling our products at discount have the "Up to" sticker for each product's Sales price point. That means there are variable pricing for each product Up To 40%. Simmarket has all our products at 20% off in Euro currency. Our shop, however, have ALL Products at 40% (no variable pricing per product) at US currency. It's your call though....

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

It really depends on what product you want to buy and at what currency and exchange rate (for the product) you prefer. However, note that all other shops selling our products at discount have the "Up to" sticker for each product's Sales price point. That means there are variable pricing for each product Up To 40%. Simmarket has all our products at 20% off in Euro currency. Our shop, however, have ALL Products at 40% (no variable pricing per product) at US currency. It's your call though....

Wow, the 40% wasn't there when I checked I believed. Will support you right now with one or two products.

And..are there any news on the Salt Lake? Really looking forward to that one too.

Thanks.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Guest JustanotherPilot

Simmarket has NXGN Simulations  NFFN Nadi Fiji on sale for 5.50 euro and FAAA Tahiti for 6.00 euro for FSX/P3v3. Both are better than basic, certainly better than stock.

Wow, the 40% wasn't there when I checked I believed. Will support you right now with one or two products.

And..are there any news on the Salt Lake? Really looking forward to that one too.

Thanks.

KSLC will be released real soon.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com