Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

Public Beta2 is almost here...

Yep, time to remove all the tweaks and mods you have done with beta 1 and see how the new beta works out of the box

Happy to do that but I doubt that a single qnh lua script could cripple the whole sim. But, as always, I assume that the error sits in front of the screen and I will investigate. First idea, it has to do something with the screen resolution settings. fps are fine in the small window. Will delete the prefs now.

Hans

It was the screen pref. Was always an issue after major changes, if I delete all prefs XP11 starts up in WQHD and resets my main screen to this resolution. I then have to change it back to 4K after which the start menu behaves normally. Little weird but manageable. 

Hans

Wish the update would not have wiped out all my control settings.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Yea I know what you mean... the dome is back. FlyWithLua is gone, and so is my hat switch

FlyWithLua: Two errors: One in the SaveInitialAssignments.ini, lines 83-101: axis assignments. Could be deleted, no more error message on this.

The second is in the FlyWithLua.ini, line 301. Has to do with debug filing. Still trying to get this one out. 

Any Lua geeks here?

Hans

Yea I know what you mean... the dome is back. FlyWithLua is gone, and so is my hat switch

And ALL my switch panels. :) 25

Sorry to say but if this is the type of stuff that bothers you, you should probably wait with using the beta until release candidate stage :)

• Upvote 2

Ground friction issue has been resolved!!!

Just kidding...  :smile:  On the contrary now it seems even worse. Even with a 10kt crosswind, takeoff in the C172 is prohibitive, and after a lot of tire squealing, the tires blow up!

Well, the good thing is that since it's even worse than before, now Austin will be forced to improve it...

• Upvote 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Sorry to say but if this is the type of stuff that bothers you, you should probably wait with using the beta until release candidate stage :)

Lol, you should be sorry to say.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

FlywithLua plugin seems broke with this update

I modified two inis to eliminate the errors lua announced upon start. The engine is working now, at least it loads and executes the two scripts I need. Hopefully, the dev will have a look and repair this in a professional way. If anyone wants my dirty fix PM me. 

• Upvote 1

Hans

As usual, some bugs eliminated (good) some new induced (at least for me). Anyone noticing the new vertical banding at dusk and dawn if using XEnviro?

Hans

Performance (default clouds) increased for me.

SMP v3 with RWC are performing well.

30 @ locked.

21f8e9.jpg

1edb61.jpg

30da31.jpg

44709c.jpg

Jose

• Upvote 4

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.