Sign in to follow this  
CarlosF

Public Beta2 is almost here...

form Ben Supnik...

http://developer.x-plane.com/

• Upvote 6

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Sounds good! Cant wait to get it out of beta so the third parties can start updating the goodies!

• Upvote 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

There are going to be a lot more until it hits stable :-)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting.

Indeed refreshing that the developers communicate their designs

Jay

There are going to be a lot more until it hits stable :-)

You ruined my day Tony   :wink:

Rich Sennett

It's stable as it is now, it will only get better from here on.

• Upvote 3

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

I wonder if the bit about third party aircraft will fix the Gizmo soft crash in the IXEG 737? 

Ryan

I wonder if the bit about third party aircraft will fix the Gizmo soft crash in the IXEG 737? 

They are currently working on a big update but will only be compatible with XP10. Having said that, they did mention that once the dust settles, they will release a comparability update for XP11.

Sorry if i don t understand to much but i from P3D.How much beta version X-Plane Developer need for the final x plane 11.

We will go into the version beta 2 now,,,the fps will be better or not they did not speak about that.

Thank

Sorry if i don t understand to much but i from P3D.How much beta version X-Plane Developer need for the final x plane 11.

We will go into the version beta 2 now,,,the fps will be better or not they did not speak about that.

Thank

Nothing about fps dont look at the counter  :smile:

http://developer.x-plane.com/

Rich Sennett

There's not a real "final" version for X-Plane. It gets constantly updated to remove bugs and introduce new features (a bit like P3D with subsequent releases 3.0, 3.1, 3.2... etc.).

The future first non-beta release shall be considered the first officially "stable" release, although historically the first real "mature" release in terms of features and general polishing is usually expected after several months.

• Upvote 3

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Just updating to 11.00pb2b now.... 77mb of compressed goodies.

Just updating to beta 2 now....

So do I. First thing I ran into is that the lua engine is no longer working. And I am down to 3fps in the Challenger instead of 30. Nice start. I should have remembered my own words and kept a separate copy of beta 1.  :fool:

Hans

Yep, time to remove all the tweaks and mods you have done with beta 1 and see how the new beta works out of the box    :Tounge:

• Upvote 2

Trevor Golding

So do I. First thing I ran into is that the lua engine is no longer working. And I am down to 3fps in the Challenger instead of 30. Nice start. I should have remembered my own words and kept a separate copy of beta 1.  :fool:

Yikes have to start mine up now - hop all is well

Rich Sennett