Sign in to follow this  
Skywatcher

RealAir gone!

I think you may have some reading to do...

http://www.avsim.com/topic/498823-realair-simulations-closure/page-12#entry3523164

TLDR version...huge respect for RealAir and love of RealAir products, anguish at them no longer being available, so...RealAir are trying to find a new home for their aircraft so availability can continue, but nothing is promised or certain. 

Ok, thanks, yes, have some reading to do. That's the FSX forum, I never go there. lol

+1

It's amazing how so many from Xville cross over the border to take away topics from the citizens of our sovereign land of FS2004 ... home of the loyal and brave.

Don't worry, though ...... I'm going to build the wall and have FSXers pay for it!

• Upvote 2

Thanks gwillmot, now I've sprayed tea all over my monitor! If we had a Post Of The Month award, that one would get my vote!

People still use FS9?

*troll alert* haha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

People still use FS9 or FSX? :Tounge:

There's probably some people still playing PacMan and Astroids as well, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

No, we do not just 'use' it, we embrace it :wub: ,enjoy it, & actually fly it. (more than tweaking :help: )

:p0503: 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

People still use FS9 or FSX or FSXSE or P3D? :Tounge:

There's probably some people still playing PacMan and Astroids as well, lol.

There are tonnes of them! Retro consols are the current big thing. Just one of the old games I'm playing at the moment is Viper Racing on PC released in 1998. If anyone wants to try it let me know and I'll put together a download. It's legally free since 2014.

Mark Daniels

I'm playing Digger through dosbox! When it comes to games I'm 99% retro. When it comes to flightsims I'm 99% the next big thing, but sometimes I just have to fire up my Aeroworx King Air and do a few flights in FS9.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Those of us who like to spend our time actually flying instead of for ever tweaking! That statement excludes FSX obviously.

:dance:  :dance:  

:LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO: 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...