Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

All Carenado FS9 products 80% off

So I've always wanted a nice version of the Cessna 310, and Dreamfleet has one available.

Are they any different to deal with, like Installation and so forth? The Flight1 stuff always seemed daunting to me!

Sounds like they make great flying Airplanes...

Alan  :Raised Eyebrow:

Hi Alan

I have the C310 and there shouldn't be any trouble installing through the Flight1 wrapper if you have Windows7.  Incidentally, my C310 is a boxed product so the wrapper thing doesn't apply to me.

I've never been able to get on with the aircraft.  It just seems very fussy and sensitive to me so it went to the hangar on the other side of the field a long time ago!!  However, if you can get it from Flight1 on a 30 day trial then give it a try.  You know what they say .... "One man's meat ....!!"

Dijvid

Hi Scott

Thanks for your reply.

I have Windows 7 and wouldn't have any trouble swapping out gauges etc.  So I think I might just buy it and give myself a little work to do over Christmas!!

Dijvid

Thanks for the Replies, Scott & Dijvid!

Scott -- Although I'm an unrepentant, non-recovering Gauge addict, I don't think I'd be changing Gauges on the 310; one of the things that attracts me to the 310 is the abundance of 'steam' Gauges she's equipped with, as with any airplane of this vintage. It's nice to know there's options, though.

Dijvid -- Isn't that always the case? What works for some may not work for others; it's all about personal preference, and that's the important thing!

I think I'm going to give the 310 a try... it looks like a beautiful airplane.

Alan  :smile:

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg