Sign in to follow this  
trimwheel

SimFlyer's EFBv1 Electronic Flight Bag

Guest nutmeat

Back in FS2002 days, there was FSflightMax which did just what I wanted; as might be expected, they went out of business. If I recall, there was some "fix" which allowed it to be used in FS2004 but, for some reason, it wasn't worthwhile and I took it off my system.Looking at the manual for FSWidgets EFB2004, this looks like it might fill the bill. I've downloaded it for a demo but have not had time to yet install it and try it out. Anyway, according to the manual, it has far more capability then the Simflyer offering and at about the same price. I plan on giving it a try tomorrow.L. Shinn

" I was hoping for the ability to input a .jpg sectional file and have the unit track the aircraft over the file."The sectional file has to be a .BMP with an associated XML file to see it with the moving map. I've tried Seward and Anchorage, avail in the library, and they work fine.cheersGreghttp://www.fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg