Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

200ER - still in consideration?

Is it?

I'd still like to get it.

LR is not "right", you know. Gotta have them EPRs.

Yes it's a bit strange how PMDG got started with the LR, given that the LR is the lowest selling 777 variant.

It's just that the 77L and the 77F are the same aircraft, and the -300ER is also more of the same.

Now, the 77Es and 77As both have 3 different engine manufacturers, and several variants wihithin those 3.

So, it seems fairly logical that they went the GE90-110/115 route from the start.

Santiago de Larminat

Me too  :smile:  but maybe they'll do a PMDG 777 v2 (or maybe v3 if you include their Fly! offering all those years ago  :wink: )

Alaister Kay

A proper 727 would be cool, but I don't think it's something that fits in the PMDG line.

Also Tristar... but that's just idle dreaming

It's just that the 77L and the 77F are the same aircraft, and the -300ER is also more of the same.

Now, the 77Es and 77As both have 3 different engine manufacturers, and several variants wihithin those 3.

So, it seems fairly logical that they went the GE90-110/115 route from the start.

Thats correct the LR and 300ER were chosen because of their similar engines, simpler that way. Engine performance is the hardest thing to model accurately

Me too  :smile:  but maybe they'll do a PMDG 777 v2 (or maybe v3 if you include their Fly! offering all those years ago  :wink: )

The 200ER visual modes are made. What's left now is the engine modelling and autopilot stuff etc. Dont hold your breath though, its been pushed back quite a bit, may even fade away

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The 200ER visual modes are made. What's left now is the engine modelling and autopilot stuff etc. Dont hold your breath though, its been pushed back quite a bit, may even fade away

With all due respect, how do you know this?