Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

IXEG 737

Thanks for looking   :wink:

Untitled_1.jpg

• Upvote 5

Rich Sennett

Hi Rich, very nice mountains!

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi Rich, very nice mountains!

Cheers, Ed

Thank you Ed  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Man that's awesome. I have emailed x-aviation 2 times in the past 2 weeks to reset my downloads and have gotten no reply

You submitted a ticket? My downloads where reset in about 8 hours.

Man that's awesome. I have emailed x-aviation 2 times in the past 2 weeks to reset my downloads and have gotten no reply

I've experienced that. I was told ( So I don't know if its true ) that if you request more then 2 resets in a 6 month period they assume you are sharing or something along those lines and they don't go out of there way to reset! The lesson is create a system image after the next install and avoid asking for resets as much as possible.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

I'm in the same boat. It's really frustrating when you can't use something you paid good money for.

Connor Anderson

Amazing shot Rich!  I need to get the IXEG 737.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Amazing shot Rich!  I need to get the IXEG 737.

Its a fabulous bird! Worth every cent!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Hi Rich

I don't think we met but I have been following you and others on the X plane 11 beta watch for while.

You would think I would have jump in the beta testing by now lol.  But don't worry I will get around to downloading it as soon as I can find some time and satisfy holiday and wife demands. :smile:.

I came over from FSX and have been X Plane 10, now 10.51 and have not look back since earlier this year; just having blast. So I have around for quite awhile, just been a silent observer but feel I known you all for years.

However I can't wait on putting beta 11 on and doing some testing. There are couple of plug ins I want to just see if it works. One of the them is simple season, not sure you heard of it but its something that fills in the gap until something better comes along, however that is another topic.

After seeing the title, I  wondering if you looked at the IXEG 737 and now that I see you have, what do think of it?

The sound and the feel of that aircraft is so spot on. It really is. 

I enjoy it every time I plan a flight with it. I am getting ready to the plan a flight on that aircraft from KLAX to KMDW  Chicago Midway.  

The weather in Chicago is very cold and overcast with snow on the way later this afternoon, although I will beat it there. I want to do a  sunrise takeoff from LA. 

One tip:

On any of Airbus offerings for X plane , If you get the Jar-design 320, make sure you get 3D sound extension package. from BlueSkyStar. They usually sell it with the Jar design aircraft in the Xplane.org store, if your interested.

I think you doing the right thing,trying different things in X plane and key is keeping an

open mine and enjoying it and you are doing it now.There is so much to look forward to and I am go time with it.

Bob

Guest Mik75

She's a work of art! Brilliant capture.

Brilliant!!!! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Nice shot!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT