Hi just installed little nav map and still trying to work out how to create a flightplan do you have any tutorials available hoping to us this on a second computer, I noticed when my fsx is running little navmap says fsx not connected, does it connect automatically

Thanks, jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

Hi Jim,

you need the Little Navconnect program to run in networked mode.

See here in the online manual about this. The programs do not connect automatically. This will come in the next version of Little Navmap.

Sorry, there is no tutorial yet. We'll do one for the next version

Alex

I haven't networked lnm yet just using on my fsx computer but still get no flightsimulator connected, do you still have to install little nav connect if your just using one pc ,also in the airport search box when I type a icao code no airports display the search for navaids works ok.

Thanks Jim

thank you,Jim

Hi Jim,

In the current version of Little Navmap you need to run Little Navconnect on the same computer as FSX. Once Little Navconnect is running you connect to it from the "Tools" menu of Little Navmap.

In terms of no airports displaying if you can Post a screenshot of your full Search window with the ICAO code entered I'd be happy to help you sort out what the problem is. I can sure you this does work well as I use it all the time to discover interesting flights I would like to do.

Kind regards

Don't know how to add screenshot , maybe best to uninstall do I just uninstall from control panel

Thanks,Jim

thank you,Jim

Jim,

there is no uninstaller in the control panel. You can just delete the copied files.

Regarding the search: In the context menu of the search result table is a menu item "Reset Search". Use that or press Ctrl-R to clear all search criteria. Often there is something else selected which will result in unexpected or no results.

Alex

Thanks for the help guys manage to get lnm to run,the reset done the trick can now search for airports, hoping to spend some more time using lnm this already looks like a great addition to Flightsimulator, next step I will set up on a network.

Thanks for the help and little navmap. Jim

thank you,Jim

Hi Jim,

Great to hear you got it all working!

There is a major update coming soon which will be announced on this forum.

Happy flying.

Kind regards