Sign in to follow this  
Bushpilot1984

p3d 3.4 ftx orbix on i5 system still laggin

i have a 6600 hundred k i 5 process still having issues running ftx orbix it Lags My system  still Oh man  that  ............ me off   it does i got a 2016 i5 6600 hundred k processor still see lag in  the simulator with 

Orbix   what the heck i am going to keep my language clean here i just dont get it folks  why  Ftx orbix laggs on my i5 processor it makes me frustrated. very much so i  hate to have to dump orbix all togher 

this happens worse with me wen i load the ftx global  ftx orbix Land classes  and  I Load ftx vector i get under 100 fps  that too me is bs   not exceptible wen i fly helicopters or  ga aircraft it make me frustrated truly

the worst performance i get is with orbix and  A2A  aircraft just horribble under 60 fps a second i expect more but i guess im not going to get that am i ????

any suggestion  any one  on a fix to make it lagg  free ??????

Hmmm, just in case you want to trash that awful system of your's that gives you under 100 fps and even worst, under 60 fps with all those add-ons from Orb(i)x, please don't forget about me.

I'm a good guy and I will take your system, and you won't even have to pay anything. Ok, you can pay the shipping having in mind the miserable experience I will get from it...

Regards :-)

Bellow 100fps ?  That's totally unacceptable Bush...

Ok, send me the Orb(I)x stuff too, I'll recycle it.

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

i like the computer  i just dont like the orbix stuff  laggin n stuff ill keep it but  probbly switching scenery maker unfornitly   Going to probbly go with mega earth scenery it sucks  i cant use  ftx orbix all product al;;; togher

I think orbix is really hard on my system man  truly but i  just run global base n the  us west coast region

Bush, if I ever had those frames with any of my sims, well probably Aerofly FS 2 being the only remarkable exception, I would be so happy I would kiss my boss !

At most 30 is soooo good for me already :-)  60 ? that's heavens, and I sometimes get it in DCS World....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Nope, it would be great... And contrarily to what many say, I know it would make a difference in the smoothness of the sim, but it's so far away from my pocket :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

I know x plane 10 runs a lot smoother on my pc    then   p3d

perfect no fps loss  jcomm on xplane.   wander why but that great news going to be  doing both p3d n xp11 in 2017  jcomm No more fsx or steam period hehe

hey jcomm i get on  team speak do you ??

Don't use TS, but I plan to since my major flightsim right now really benefits from it - IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad :-)

Will PM you when I find the time to try TS !

Presenty awaiting the first final release of XP11.0 before deciding to re-install. It looks great, but still lacks some important fixes and features, like ground physics, weather including not only the awful clouds but also effects missing and effects badly modeled like variable winds and turbulence, etc...

X-Plane is always a Beta Sim... and when it get's to it's final release it's because the next version is about to be released... Along each version journey we never knew very well ehat was going to get addressed, fixed, improved... I seriously hope LR takes the chance this turn around since their sim finally captured the attention of many simmers all around.

Main Simulation Rig:

I know x plane 10 runs a lot smoother on my pc    then   p3d

perfect no fps loss  jcomm on xplane.   wander why but that great news going to be  doing both p3d n xp11 in 2017  jcomm No more fsx or steam period hehe

hey jcomm i get on  team speak do you ??

Hey Bush, so you are getting over 100 fps in X-Plane 10?  I struggle to get 1/3 of that; what video card are you running to get such results in XP10 and P3d?  Thanks, always looking for more performance.

Well yes i am getting close too 100 fps in  xplane  IM  running the Nvidia  Gforce 1060 man  it a  good card for what i paid for it 

Well yes i am getting close too 100 fps in  xplane  IM  running the Nvidia  Gforce 1060 man  it a  good card for what i paid for it 

So if you are getting over 100FPS with X plane why are you fooling around with P3D? 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

cause  of the orbix scenery  I am helping run a virtual flight school at the flight sim co

i got p3d one of 3 p3d  users there

thats why donor  plus i dont like xp10 menu to setup my hotas x with xp 10........... so  ill wait  till then ill use p3d 

Not happen ill wai t till feburay n getthe v11 xp ll

i See orbix relased some more stuff today man