Sign in to follow this  
Olympic260

Time for push and start in Athens. B744v3 Video

Beautiful video.  Gives a great sense of the interior textures.  A clear step up from the 777.  Then there is the sound... I don't even know what to say; I am speechless.  You know, PMDG, I understand the value of your perfectionism, but what a cool Christmas present this would be!

Andrew Jones

Even with FS9 the Queen was addictive, it will be even more so now!

What a great job you folks have done. I can visualize the Queen on a 4K monitor or better yet with  VR.

BaldyB

Denis Bolduc

Very impressive, details look splendid and I am particularly fond of the sound dynamics - the aircraft looks tangible and well used, an aspect that I miss on the PMDG 777; as much as I like to fly it, it is a little too smooth for my liking. The 747 V3 makes up for that again.

Cheers, Marc

Wow! Incredible.

Now I understand why all the efforts have been made to upgrade the old lady. Great visual and audio improvements.

VERY well done!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Thanks for sharing but noticed some confusing behaviour regarding bank angle and below UP-mark + 10 and bank limit in auto?

André

Thanks for sharing but noticed some strange behaviour regarding bank angle and below UP-mark + 10 and bank limit in auto ;-)

Shush!

Are you trying to delay release?  Let them patch it later.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Thanks for sharing but noticed some strange behaviour regarding bank angle and below UP-mark + 10 and bank limit in auto ;-)

You going to actually state what you think there is an issue with, or are you just trying to be vague and play "I know more than you all" here in the forum?

Kyle Rodgers

Shush!

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

You going to actually state what you think there is an issue with, or are you just trying to be vague and play "I know more than you all" here in the forum?

Apology I thought I was pretty clear, as for your second remark no need to go in offensive mode.

I Will sent you a PM.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

André

Apology I thought I was pretty clear, as for your second remark no need to go in offensive mode.

I Will sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Not defensive. Just annoyed. This is the stage of testing where all of the closet YouTube PhDs show up and usually vaguely point out something "wrong" instead of saying:

"I noticed this. This is how it is supposed to behave. My reference is this."

Kyle Rodgers

Judging by the videos all is ready for release...take my money...!

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

Not defensive. Just annoyed. This is the stage of testing where all of the closet YouTube PhDs show up and usually vaguely point out something "wrong" instead of saying:

"I noticed this. This is how it is supposed to behave. My reference is this."

Well it's all relative as I said I will sent you a PM, and for your second remark I have more hours

in the real deal upfront in the air as you think on those particular ships ;-)

I edited my original message from strange to confusing to avoid this defensive attitude.

In general my remark wasn't mend to be the smart kid on the block on the contrary and I apologize when it came across like that (to old for that)

, but noticed a few things when watching that movie

I will leave it at this and reply via PM further Kyle.

André

In general my remark wasn't mend to be the smart kid on the block on the contrary and I apologize when it came across like that (to old for that)

That's understandable. Sorry for the assumption - I'm just touchy from seeing the random comments here in the forum, on YouTube, and on our Beta Testers' streams. Many of them come across as "hey I'm smarter than you guys because I pointed something out that was wrong!" without actually pointing out the specifics of why. If something is wrong, I definitely want to know about it, but I can't exactly go to the team and say "hey, some random person on the internet said X looked odd" and not give any actual specifics...if that makes any sense.

The YouTube PhDs thing wasn't aimed at you, btw. It's just a generic term I use for a lot of the commentary that crops up in this phase, since a lot of it is sourced back to some random video there as hard evidence.

I will leave it at this and reply via PM further Kyle.

Sorry again. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Shush!

As much as I hate to admit, sometimes I believed I cannot know the difference between first released version and the one with latest with updates. Actually for the addons that I'm using (aircrafts,airports,..), that is what mostly happens.

Only know the bugs and fixes when reading the update notes.

Staying away from home, I miss my 5.1 speaker! Even with my small Bose Mini I can feel the sound from this Queen.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5