Sign in to follow this  
steve310002

Xenviro Over the Canadian Rockies - X-Plane 11

One more from tonight:

Another beauty - and one more question for tonight whats up with the yellow color on the VC - I dont want it - like flying 737 or C172 I want the lights off and only turn on what I want - think this is an XP  thing but dont like it - in P3D you have the normal gray vc and you turn on lights - driving me crazy how can I fix it - I dont see any light switches to do this

Cheers Richard

Welcome Steve  :wink:

Rich Sennett

whats up with the yellow color on the VC

I think you mean the back-lit glow? I believe it is the new XP11 depiction of the sun shining into the airplane when the sun is behind the aircraft. I also think that it is overdone but maybe we get a correction during the next beta runs.

Hans

I think you mean the back-lit glow? I believe it is the new XP11 depiction of the sun shining into the airplane when the sun is behind the aircraft. I also think that it is overdone but maybe we get a correction during the next beta runs.

Thanks but it s on at night - something is not right - hmm thank you

Rich Sennett

I don't see this here:

Thank you it was in the 737 last night at the Snowy Boston posting - yellow backdrop and no way to shut it off - kills the immersion at night while flying - have to revisit it - not sure what that all about

Rich Sennett

Thank you it was in the 737 last night at the Snowy Boston posting - yellow backdrop and no way to shut it off - kills the immersion at night while flying - have to revisit it - not sure what that all about

Maybe it's the cockpit backlit? It can be dimmed with the two rheostats circled in red in the below image.

Bright:

SFA9zBz.jpg

Dimmed:

pkaOl8R.jpg

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Maybe it's the cockpit backlit? It can be dimmed with the two rheostats circled in red in the below image.

Bright:

Thank you  aware of that but it was a complete vc light orange light  - I think it was confused at what time of day it was - just fired up sim same place and now its working - thank you for your time 

Rich Sennett