Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

*Poll* Which new plane are you most excited for?

Which new commercial plane are you most excited for?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Which new plane are you most excited for?

It seems like it is going to be an amazing next month or two for flight simulation especially on the commercial aircraft side! I am curious, which new plane you all are most excited for? 

I know some will mention the Aerosoft CRJ and 330, but we have no idea when those will come to market and arent in beta yet. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

TFDi717 & QW787.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Q-400 for Aerofly FS 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Aerosoft A330 and CRJ.

I was referring to releases that we expect over the next few months. The CRJ is still largely unknown and although the 330 will probably make it in a shorter time, that release is probably a good 6 months off at best. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Maybe the PMDG 747, may have to sacrifice food for the wife and I for a few months. I'd like to get an A2A plane as it has been a while, maybe the Commanche or 182.

But what I would pawn my iPad for, would be an unlimited aerobatic airplane that spins as well as the A2A Cub, does real Lomcevaks (SP?), etc...

I love the PMDG 737 NGX, even though I've only delved into the systems for the first tutorial, it has been worth every penny for short simple hops, as will the 747.

I love my A2A aircraft, except for the accusim on the AT 6, and the B 17, it maKES EITHER PLANE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ENJOY.

I love the other ones though that I have.

Aaron Tirrell

I love my A2A aircraft, except for the accusim on the AT 6, and the B 17, it maKES EITHER PLANE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ENJOY.

You can turn it off.

• Upvote 2

I was referring to releases that we expect over the next few months. The CRJ is still largely unknown and although the 330 will probably make it in a shorter time, that release is probably a good 6 months off at best. 

The CRJ is scheduled for release on 17th Feb 2017.

PMDG 747 by far and possibly TFDi 717
Oh yes, I would like to try FSL A320, but too expensive and no trial available.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Maybe the PMDG 747, may have to sacrifice food for the wife and I for a few months. I'd like to get an A2A plane as it has been a while, maybe the Commanche or 182.

I have both the A2A 182 and the Comanche 250. I love flying both these planes, especially if you want to get "down and dirty" and not fly something that seems to be on rails or a flight computer doing everything for you.

I've come to love the "quirky" autopilot in both planes (especially the Comanche) and always remember to adjust the heading card according to the compass before takeoff now :-)

• Upvote 1

A330 due for relase Q1 2017 isn't it? It slipped from Q4 2016.

747 for me. Can't wait. :wink:

Literally laughed out loud.  Empty that sucker out and land at Orca's Island?

I have both the A2A 182 and the Comanche 250.

I've never been a fan of their 182, the CG always feels off...but the Comanche seems like a work of absolute art.  It matches RW landings I've seen to a T. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM