Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

*Poll* Which new plane are you most excited for?

Which new commercial plane are you most excited for?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Which new plane are you most excited for?

PMDG 747 by far and possibly TFDi 717

Oh yes, I would like to try FSL A320, but both too expensive and no trial available.

Fixed that for you... :Big Grin:

The CRJ is scheduled for release on 17th Feb 2017.

Source? Because I am yet to see that news. 

Regardless, I have been following this aircraft for the last 6 years and have seen it "Scheduled" for release twice now. Last about a year ago with no result. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

PMDG 747 obviously but the TFDi 717 is a very close second. I have been following the project since they announced it and have been patiently waiting. I was hoping they would release it before AirTran was absorbed by Southwest so that I could do some Citrus flights but now I'm just planning on doing Delta flights.

Samuel Scully

The CRJ is scheduled for release on 17th Feb 2017.

Source? Because I am yet to see that news. 

Regardless, I have been following this aircraft for the last 6 years and have seen it "Scheduled" for release twice now. Last about a year ago with no result. 

That Feb date is merely a placemant tag for the Aerosoft store. Means nothing. Its been changed a few times but has to be in there for the store. 

It is in beta, but ironing out some issues. There is no date yet, but by the sounds of the forum , it should only be within the next few months.

Lots of great aircraft coming. Poor wallet and credit card.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Aerosoft CRJ.

I think we get FSX-XI before the CRJ happens ;-)

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Guest Mik75

For me it's the FSL A320 for P3D. I bought and loved it for FSX, but I deleted that sim. I actually hoped, they'd come out with the P3D version a bit quicker. At least I hope, its release is imminent.

Out of the ones that are in the poll, that would be the 717 for me. I always loved the DC-9 and its successors.

The constellation. Second comes the 717 and only then the 787.

The 747 will have a ridiculous price, so i don't even consider it.

NOTE: Special mention for the FSL A320 for P3D which is not listed, but to me the most important addon to surface soon.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

NOTE: Special mention for the FSL A320 for P3D which is not listed, but to me the most important addon to surface soon.

I didnt include it because it is technically already released since people have been flying it for months on FSX/FSXSE. But I know the P3D crowd is eager to get the port as well. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

For someone who has waited several years for a new complex regional airliner (CRJ - cough...cough), I am SOOOOOO ready for the TFDi B712 !!!  The TFDi team are refreshing new developers on the scene and I will be very happy to support them on day 1 release :smile:

WAT1460.png

Hi Folks,

• AS/DA CRJ
  • TDFi MD95 (as long as it doesn't have PMDG pricing)    
  • ES XLS+
  • FSW Falcon 50
  • MilViz King Air

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

• FSW Falcon 50

I didn't know there was one in the offing, but that's on my list now too...

• Upvote 1

How complex will the Quality Wings 787 be?  On a par with a PMDG jet?

spacer.png

Me? I'm looking forward to A2A's GA twin, whatever that will be. I have a full cockpit sim set up for a twin, and fly various nice models. But I want an A2A twin....

I think we get FSX-XI before the CRJ happens ;-)

I don't know the complete history on this development, but the fact that AS is pre-selling it suggests to me  that they expect to release it soon.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10195&s_design=default&shopfilter_category=flight%20simulation&s_language=english

In answer to the OP's question, the QW 787 has me on the edge of my seat! Just entered Beta on Dec 6, but given the apparent complexity, I bet it's in beta for a long time.

11252645_10153017678864639_6975628954716

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

The 717 for me, but I really like QW's products so the 787 is a close second. Been watching the AS CRJ for years too.

How complex will the Quality Wings 787 be?  On a par with a PMDG jet?

I don't think so. The product page is here: http://www.qualitywingssim.com/787.html

So for example it doesn't look like systems failures are simulated. I'd expect something closer to the level of Aerosoft's Airbus series.

I think QW makes a fun and immersive product with great sounds and graphics for a reasonable price, but it's not a study sim at the PMDG level.

Barry Friedman