Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

*Poll* Which new plane are you most excited for?

Which new commercial plane are you most excited for?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Which new plane are you most excited for?

I don't know the complete history on this development, but the fact that AS is pre-selling it suggests to me  that they expect to release it soon.

Would be nice, but I think this is just a placeholder... the forum topic for the CRJ preview exists since 

April 4. - 2010  :P

Edit: and today it has 6.881 replies and 2.701.796 views

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I was referring to releases that we expect over the next few months. The CRJ is still largely unknown and although the 330 will probably make it in a shorter time, that release is probably a good 6 months off at best.

Yeah the Aerosoft A330 and CRJ are expected very early 17.  Barring any issues that pop up.  CRJ has been in testing for a long time in fact there was an incident of someone putting a version of the CRJ online which is a huge no no. 

While the QW787 is in beta they have been more of the wildcard since their updates are few and far between. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

The constellation. Second comes the 717 and only then the 787.

The 747 will have a ridiculous price, so i don't even consider it.

NOTE: Special mention for the FSL A320 for P3D which is not listed, but to me the most important addon to surface soon.

Wait so you think the 747 will have a ridiculous price tag but the FSL A320 which is $100 is fine? The PMDG 777 goes for $90 so I would expect the 747 to be about the same.

Samuel Scully

Well not so the P3D version of the PMDG 744V3...I expect about US150$.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Wait so you think the 747 will have a ridiculous price tag but the FSL A320 which is $100 is fine? The PMDG 777 goes for $90 so I would expect the 747 to be about the same.

The 777 goes for 134.99 from where i'm looking at because i left FSX a LONG time ago. And FSL does offer upgrade prices for the same code as opposed to some other developers, which is only fair. Aerosoft/ORBX among others even go one step further offering multi installers for all platforms.

This is the part where the moderators stop liking this thread because we're touching sensitive spots, although everyone thinks about them, they can't be mentioned.

Well not so the P3D version of the PMDG 744V3...I expect about US150$.

Yeah, this.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

1) PMDG 747 for P3D

2) FS Labs  Airbus for P3D

3) CRJ for P3D

4) QW 787 for P3d

5) Aerosofts Airbus 330

Did not know about these two.. Need to go look them up

TFDi 717

and the A2A Constelation

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

A2A Constellation for sure, day one purchase!

Their B377 Stratocruiser is still my favorite sim plane period... so much alive.

Is the LevelD 757 still in progress? I haven't been keeping up with that project, but I would hope it comes to market after a long development time... or that LevelD would build a fresh update of the 767.

Scott Robinson

A2A Constellation for sure, day one purchase!

Their B377 Stratocruiser is still my favorite sim plane period... so much alive.

Yes, the Connie is the  one for sure. Next would be the 747 which I thought would be too expensive but after watching a video of all the things it can do and the amazing amount of setup options available I can see justification for the high price. I expect it to be over $150 for P3D. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I was out of simming for a while, but I came back to fly the A2A Cherokee for a few months. I am out of simming again, but you can bet I'll be back for that Connie! I will admit, I would have been much more excited about a Super Connie or Starliner, but anything is better than nothing!

Daniel Miller

TFDI 717 got my vote!  I have really been looking forward to this one as I need something else to fly other than the NGX!  To be honest, I'm mostly looking forward to the P3D version of the FSLabs A-320 but understand why it wasn't on the list.  The PMDG 747 will be neat but I'm honestly not that excited about it.  I find it hard to do long haul flights.....I have the 777 but only fly it a handful of times a year. That being said, I do love study-level sims and I will get it but probably not right away.  QW 787??  Not really sure about that one as I have not followed it at all as I don't have a huge amount of interest.  Again, it's a long-hauler and I don't find I have the time to spend on those.... :sad: 

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Is the LevelD 757 still in progress? I haven't been keeping up with that project, but I would hope it comes to market after a long development time... or that LevelD would build a fresh update of the 767.

Nope and no indication that development will be re-activated

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/b757_topic26376_post178126.html#178126

Barry Friedman

P3D version of the FSLabs A-320 but understand why it wasn't on the list.  

It wasnt on the list because it has already been released for FSX. I was referring to FSX/P3D addons in general. But I understand alot of folks are waiting for the conversion. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson