Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

Autogyro's Mods and GTN750 Integration

I am considering purchasing the PC-12 during the Christmas sale. Am I correct that Autogyro's 1.8 mod does not include integration of the GTN750?  If so, is there a downloadable mod for the GTN 750 similar to the one for the Phenom 300 and does it work on top of Autogyro's mods?

Tom

I am considering purchasing the PC-12 during the Christmas sale. Am I correct that Autogyro's 1.8 mod does not include integration of the GTN750?  If so, is there a downloadable mod for the GTN 750 similar to the one for the Phenom 300 and does it work on top of Autogyro's mods?

I am not aware of any GTN mod for the PC-12.

I fly mine with a GNS530 in the panel.

Bert

Bert:

Do you use the Carenado GNS530 or the RealityXP?  I ask because the Prodigy in the Phenom was pretty bad.

Tom

Bert:

Do you use the Carenado GNS530 or the RealityXP?  I ask because the Prodigy in the Phenom was pretty bad.

I use the RXP GNS gauge.

Bert

I use the one explained at avsim .com and it works great tjrush

Which one is that?  Is it the one in the message above your message?

Tom

Does anyone use the GNS 530 from RXP for both 530 units? For some reason on mine it only works with one unit.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Does anyone use the GNS 530 from RXP for both 530 units? For some reason on mine it only works with one unit.

You need the RXP expansion pack ($100) to be able to use 2 X 530.

Bert

Thanks Bert,  on another note, do you use ISG gauges? I've been wondering if anyone has tried to replace the EHSI , EADI and EHSI Control panel with the ones from ISG. I don't have the RXP but I've been trying to use the Mindstar GNS530

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

No, I have no experience with those gauges.. why would they be better than the Carenado gauges?

Bert