Sign in to follow this  
danielalencar737

CO ROUTE

Hi there, please, I would like to know informations about how to start using for the very first time(a tutorial maybe, would be great) the CO ROUTE inside the FMC of the B737NGX(PMDG/FSX Deluxe SP1/2).

How to? Where should I start? What do I need? So on....

Thank you all!!!! :smile:

Daniel, your enthusiasm is certainly felt. But you'd be better served by exploring, first, the manuals: Start with the Introduction---we all want to get right down to it, but, truly, this software is so rich in detail that you'll short-change yourself by not going through the manuals. Tutorial #1, for example, can help you with your first flight setup. Sure, you can download a Company-stored flight via the FMC in PMDG, but you'll never have the chance to internalize all the steps, operations and joy of this software.

My two-bits.

Doug Pelton

You might also check the books by Captain Mike Ray.Great 737 book for flight sim . Things are explained very well in a fun format.Captain Mike Ray's WEBSITE and STORE

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

To produce a company route for your PMDG 737NGX you will need a flight planner such as PFPX to create a route. There is a facility within the PFPX to save the route in a correct format so you can import it within the CDU. Nice n quick way to set up a flight, but as others have said here, you will get more satisfaction by setting up a flight from scratch within the cdu.