Sign in to follow this  
JBieletto

Frequency NAV MEX is outdated on the B738 PMDG

I have the latest Airac 1613 downloaded from Navigraph for all PMDG products and the NAV MEX which now has the frecuency 115.9 can only be tuned to the previous frequency 115.6

The same happens with the frequency PVR of Puerto Vallarta and maybe others that I have not verified

How can I update these frequencies on my PM7G B738?

Jose Bieletto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The nav database that you update with the AIRAC has nothing to do with the frequencies of the VORs in FSX or P3D. These frequencies therefore cannot be updated on the PMDG B738 nor in any other addon as they belong to the sim database and not the FMS/FMGS/GPS... database.

But you have several other ways to update them:

_ with a tool from this website: https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

_ by installing up-to-date sceneries

(I think that if you are a bit nerd, you can also decompile the bgl files to modify the frequencies directly in the sim files, but I don't know much about it, and it may be wrong.  :unknw: )

The nav database that you update with the AIRAC has nothing to do with the frequencies of the VORs in FSX or P3D. These frequencies therefore cannot be updated on the PMDG B738 nor in any other addon as they belong to the sim database and not the FMS/FMGS/GPS... database.

But you have several other ways to update them:

_ with a tool from this website: https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

_ by installing up-to-date sceneries

(I think that if you are a bit nerd, you can also decompile the bgl files to modify the frequencies directly in the sim files, but I don't know much about it, and it may be wrong.  :unknw: )

Hello Bronze
Sorry for answering so late but I was traveling.

Thank you very much for the clarification, I am now downloading the NavAids.

Merry Christmas
Joseph

I am now downloading the NavAids

If this does not work to your satisfaction, post in this thread and I will outline another way to change the frequency.