Nice dusk shot.

mg5cnp.jpg

• Upvote 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Love the big red TNT livery....fly anywhere even to military airports!

HLJAMES

Beautiful orange repaint Rich!  It looks totally flawless. :smile:   Had to check out Google as I had never heard of the airliner. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks guys!

Hey Jim, TNT is a big time cargo operation that freightdogs like myself have been flying all over the world for quite some time.  The cool thing about hauling cargo is that there are sooo many operators out there that its always interesting to fly some of the unique destinations.

I put the textures on the excellent iFly 747-400 passenger model as the -F model has not been released yet.  Not 100% accurate, but at least when the -F comes out I'll just have to move the textures over.

TNT has always been a favorite of mine....orange is just a cool color on plane! 

" It looks totally flawless. "  Thanks Jim.  :wink:   I strive to make my paints as accurate as possible.  Can't begin to tell you how many thousands of plane pics I've looked at over the years!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

" It looks totally flawless. " Thanks Jim.

I apologize Steve for thinking Rich did this!  It's an outstanding repaint and I hope you do one for the PMDG model when it is released.  I do know your great reputation for doing outstanding repaints.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I apologize Steve for thinking Rich did this!  It's an outstanding repaint and I hope you do one for the PMDG model when it is released.  I do know your great reputation for doing outstanding repaints.

Best regards,

Jim

No worries Jim.  Richard knows his way around a texture map as well.  :wink:

My plan is to move all my freighter textures for both the PMDG 777 and iFly 747 to the PMDG 747 when she's released.

As a freeelance painter, I just paint whatever planes I purchase to fly.  I don't really have a brand loyalty (in that respect) as I like to support all of our devs who give us the virtual metal to fly around.  Other than the monetary payback for buying their planes, I like to showcase their creations whenever possible to encourage our community to support them.  Since I'm a painter, I like to paint them up and drop a few screenshots around to let people know this is how it looks all painted up with some good screens of her. :smile:

I've learned many methods within flightsim to get just the right angles for great shots of a plane...all with default cameras with a few changes to the camera.cfg settings.  I don't own ezdoc or that new camera app everyone is raving about (I might get it though it does look great) 

I also painted a few FSL Airbuses as I saw the hard work and dedication Lefteris and his crew put into the bird...I thought she needed some more paints (Although Vasilis did a great job painting most airlines, the A320 is flown by about every airline, so there were a few I wanted, and I granted some requests along the way)

She's an excellent bird and I am eagerly awaiting for her to be released for P3d.

smLGmC.jpg

I really enjoy the 747 and will make sure the folks who like to fly freight around in her will have several companies to choose from.

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I saw all your super repaints in the AVSIM Library! Great stuff and thanks for all your contributions!!

Best regards,

Jim

• Upvote 1

Submit News to AVSIM

Aaah yes.... it IS you. :-D

Nice one, curious to see this livery on PMDG's new 74F

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Nice one, curious to see this livery on PMDG's new 74F

Hey Vital....you and me both brother!  And we will as soon as they get it to us.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg