Sign in to follow this  
karmelofsx

P3D v3.4 Amazing Realism 2016 Dubai OMDB

Is this another video that is shot at 30fps and then sped up to 60fps in the video?  The cars are moving pretty fast.

IMHO, this sets unrealistic expectations with people that own P3D and strong hardware.  They wonder why their P3D doesn't look/perform like your P3D.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Never thought I would say this,but X-Plane 10 has blown P3D away graphically, not going back any time soon. I wonder If Rob Randazzo of PMDG was talking about X-plane,when he said we would be seeing mind blowing things in the future.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Is this another video that is shot at 30fps and then sped up to 60fps in the video?  The cars are moving pretty fast.

IMHO, this sets unrealistic expectations with people that own P3D and strong hardware.  They wonder why their P3D doesn't look/perform like your P3D.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

It looks like that no way one have a stutter free approach like that.

Heck, a lot of them are doctored like this... pitty.

But my FS9 comes close to that smoothness.. hehehe

Nice vid, I enjoyed it and wasn't bored at all through the incredibly long 3min 25sec. :wink: I did notice the wind socks revealed a tail wind...

Anyway, thanks for posting!

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.