Sign in to follow this  
Oz_Flyer

Orbx YMML No Static Aircraft

Hi Avsim,

I'm new to these forums and I have a question about YMML. After purchasing YMML for use with P3d V3.4, I seem to have no static aircraft displayed - even though the option is ticked in the user settings. I own both the Australia region and FTX Global.

Was I meant to install the scenery in a specific order or something??

Regards,

Adam

Sorry, can't help you with your question, but remember ORBX have made a freeware ai pack for Australia and New Zealand, so you can get planes flying instead of just static ones.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Still no luck with static aircraft. The YMML_PLC_Static_Aircraft.bgl file is located in the Scenery folder, I have the Static aircraft option enabled in the control panel but still nothing.

Is it possible that an add-on could be preventing the aircraft from displaying?

Regards,

Adam

Try posting  your issue  at the ftx  forum  sure  you will  get  it  solved

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Try posting  your issue  at the ftx  forum  sure  you will  get  it  solved

I thought this was the FTX/Orbx support forum?

"Unofficial", so you will only get user responses here.  To get responses from the Orbx staff you'll need the link that Patrick posted above.

Ernest Pergrem

The reason  for  the post  was  to the op  that if  he  wanted  to get  it  solved  to post  it  in th ftx forum  where  one of  the orbx  staff  will surely  solve  his  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg