Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

GTN750 installed in XPlane11

I was able to successfully install the RXPGTN750 and it is Beautiful. I was trying to attach some pictures but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I am writing this on my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I'm glad you managed to install it in the end, and I thank you for your kind words!

the forum doesn't offer pictures attachment so you have to resort to third party hosting services to put them into, then add a link to it in your forum post.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

That looks great.  How did you install it into the virtual cockpit?  Right now I am using it as a pop up and it is wonderful!  It is really the best add on I have used.  I used it in Prepar3d and now I like it even more in XPlane11.  I Highly recommend this for a great experience.

Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Right now I am using it as a pop up and it is wonderful! It is really the best add on I have used.  I used it in Prepar3d and now I like it even more in XPlane11

Thank you for your kind words Howard!

As for cockpit, honestly, we are swamped in putting the final touches to the next product, but as soon as we are past the rush, we'll have and take more time to address the 3D cockpit integration more specifically.

By the way, next product? here is a teaser:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/499626-teaser-of-things-to-come/

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)