Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Austria West HD

I think I'll wait until this becomes available at the Aerosoft shop, with a download price of 44.50 euros.

There is an pack offer for East and West at the developers website.

Being Austrian, I own all austrian airports. They all fit perfectly well with the photoscenery - for Vienna, you will have to move some files, but it's well explained on their site and done in a minute. It's important to set the date to summer, though, if you have the scenery activated and fly in winter you will have snowy airports in green landscape.

The quality of the austrian photoscenery is way, way above Germany VFR. Highly recommended.

• Upvote 1

Being Austrian, I own all austrian airports. They all fit perfectly well with the photoscenery - for Vienna, you will have to move some files, but it's well explained on their site and done in a minute. It's important to set the date to summer, though, if you have the scenery activated and fly in winter you will have snowy airports in green landscape.

The quality of the austrian photoscenery is way, way above Germany VFR. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your input.

Can you confirm this also applies to Digital Design LOWS (see my post #21)?

Can you confirm this also applies to Digital Design LOWS (see my post #21)?

Yes I can. I noticed no anomalies.

There is an pack offer for East and West at the developers website.

I already picked up Austria East last week from Aerosoft, when it was on sale for 20% off.  :smile:

So will just be patient for the West portion...amazing screenshots indeed!

Thanks a lot gents for your comments. Whatever you see in my screenies is default Austria HD West with no other add-ons. But as Darem already said I also suspect that everything will work nicely together. The scenery and the autogen is just fantastic. When flying over it I believe that every single small village has for example its own uniquely designed church. 

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Guys, one very simple question. Can you tell me how big the Austria Professional HD (West) package is?

EDIT
After seeing shots from Fuschl and Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, where I was last summer, I am afraid I am almost stepping down from the fence and sold to this product. Hope my wife will never look at my card statement.

Guys, one very simple question. Can you tell me how big the Austria Professional HD (West) package is?

EDIT

After seeing shots from Fuschl and Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, where I was last summer, I am afraid I am almost stepping down from the fence and sold to this product. Hope my wife will never look at my card statement.

Once installed, we are talking 25 Gig. But I have to say, it is worth it. The more I fly there, and I have done a lot of flying there in the last few days, the more I appreciate the developer's work. The attention to detail is just amazing. I have never seen that before. It looks like that every small village has its own dedicated unique church. Btw, there are a few things our wives do not want to know. But as this is an extremely hot topic, I will not elaborate futher  :wink:

• Upvote 1

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Austria HD West (download version) is now available at the Aerosoft shop, for 44.50 euros.  Just picked up my copy there today.

The West download size is 12.4 GB.  Similar to the Austria East download size which was about 12 GB.

Beautiful!!