Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Problems with P3D and Ezdok after latest win 10 update

Guest JustanotherPilot

Today ,I started experiencing Prepa3r3D CTD and Ezdok not loading - yesterday both worked fine. Today Windows 10 did a major update (KB3201845). I previously posted my CTD stats, whiler trying to find a fix I noticed that Windows installed a major updat in the last 24 hours.

Is this a coincidence?

Anyone else having similar problems after thw windows 10 update?

steve s

win10update_zpshskhf6ma.jpg

My machine also installed the update this morning.  I have no issues with P3D but I use Chaseplane not EZDOK so I'm not sure if I'm any help.

Sean Green

Guest JustanotherPilot

My machine also installed the update this morning.  I have no issues with P3D but I use Chaseplane not EZDOK so I'm not sure if I'm any help.

I also have Chase Plane and have been delaying the installation, now might be the time.

No issues here with P3D+EzDok and the latest Windows 10 upate.

Did a two hour flight yesterday after the update, and it was as stable as ever (I actually don't remember the last time I had a CTD with P3D).

Kay Morten Magelie no.png

Justanother.

, tell me your problems in detail ?

Are you sure that ezdok is reason of CTD ?

Open exe.xml, rename EZCA.exe to any name , save and close file. Start p3d . Ezdok will not launch. Check yor sim without ezdok.

Is this working ?

Guest JustanotherPilot

Flyrus,

Checked the exe.xml with one found on EzyDok forums, no problems with entries. If I run Prepar3D EzyDok loads about 50% of the time, when it does load and I fly the NGX, I get a CTD after about 20mins. I did get a 60min flight but program stopped due to VAS/OOM issues

I did the update and tried to do dxb to mco... Ctd after hitting off the dome light in the 777, but then that's standard

14ppkc-6.png