Sign in to follow this  
caaront

Just been using XP 10 2 days, my first XP10 video

Fraps is kinda funny with XP11 thus far so I reshot it in XP10, and shocked I ever had a hard time with the XP10 UI.

Aaron Tirrell

... so I reshot it in XP10, and shocked I ever had a hard time with the XP10 UI.

... what I have said for decades :D (that the old UI wasn't complicated at all, but very effective - unlike the new one where you need many clicks more for achieving the same result).
  • Upvote 1

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

... what I have said for decades :D (that the old UI wasn't complicated at all, but very effective - unlike the new one where you need many clicks more for achieving the same result).

I agree, the old UI was more efficient. Starting to miss it now

The old UI is sort of  "engineering" type, its seems a bit more powerful,  the new UI I think is quite soothing,  user friendly oriented, I do like it. 

• Upvote 1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

The old UI is sort of "engineering" type...

Indeed... that's the reason why I like it (being an engineer) ;-)

... the new UI I think is quite soothing, user friendly oriented, I do like it.

Depending on what one defines as "user friendly" :D. I for myself define it as being able to do things with few clicks or key strokes, but as humans are different, so is their definition of "user friendly", right? ;-)

P.S. I am still not able to insert smiley graphics from my mobile, anyone else having this?

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

that's the reason why I like it (being an engineer) ;-)

lol...that makes two of us... :smile:

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

lol...that makes two of us... :smile:

Reminds me to the ancient joke "Ask 2 doctors about the same symptoms and you'll get 3 opinions." :lol:

P.S. I am still not able to insert smiley graphics from my mobile, anyone else having this?

Same here. No smileys on my Android smartphone nor on my iPad. Also selective quote won't work. Doesn't matter if I use the desktop or mobile version of the site. I always prefer the desktop version btw because mobile versions usually suck.

Has anyone used DTGFS and XP11?  From what I have seen of DTGFS, it looks like LR went with that theme for their UI, possibly in an attempt to bring more pilots over from DTGFS?  Just a thought.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Has anyone used DTGFS

Am I missing something? I don't think anyone has actually seen DTGFS yet, or do you mean Flight School and not Flight Simulator?