Sign in to follow this  
Happichap

737 NGX Registration Key problem

I am trying to reinstall the PMDG 737 NGX following a Reset of Windows 10.  The registration key is said to be incorrect.  After several attempts I need help please.  I am using FSX Steam Edition and loading the program from a  CD purchased a few years ago.

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to reinstall the PMDG 737 NGX following a Reset of Windows 10.  The registration key is said to be incorrect.  After several attempts I need help please.  I am using FSX Steam Edition and loading the program from a  CD purchased a few years ago.

Thanks in advance.

This is usually caused by either:

• using the incorrect letters (people usually confuse the number 0 with the letter O - keys do not use the letter O - and number 8 for letter B); or
  • not including the dash ( - ) in the key

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello, i had a breakdown of my PC and lost all data. Bought a completely new PC, installed WIN7/64 (not WIN10!) bit, 8 GB RAM, System C:\, FS9 and FSX on 3 different SSD drives. Installed FS9 and FSX (with acceleration pack) and all original planes. However, installation of my boxed version of PMDG 737NGX for FSX was refused. Launching the product after installation, I am asked to insert a name, e-mail and the Registration Key. Then I get a message, saying : "already too many activations of the product", and installation is aborted. Now, I have an original boxed version of PMDG 737NGX (purchased from Aerosoft), but my Regfistration Key (NGxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx -2D20. All "x" stand for a number or a letter) is not accepted. What can be done to get a new Registration Key, to be able to use the product?
Thank you for your input and advice what to do to get the excellent program running.again

Christian Grohmann

Vienna
:

What can be done to get a new Registration Key, to be able to use the product?

Support.Precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry guys, The problem solved, installation fully completed. Problem was apperently my age of 74. tried to activate with a wrong e-mail address....
Christian Grohmann
loww