Hi

I just bought this product about 6 months ago and have since then broke 2 of the lever pots.

The plastic sleeves where the lever fits broke on one.

the second one broke at the base.

I am going to send it back to be repaired {I think this is possible}

I am surprised and disappointed with this happening to this expensive product.

Anyone else out there had this problem with Goflight products?

Paul

I thought about getting those but instead went with the VirtualFly TQ6 throttles.

Sorry about your issue I'm sure they will fix or replace.

Sean Green

I have one but so far I've been lucky. I guess I have to be very careful from now on. Hopefully you can resolve the problem with them.

Yep, my good friend in FL had to replace all the pots for the same reason, however I must admit his unit is very old. 

Greg

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

I almost bought the pot package but sent it back to Goflight to be fixed.

I was not afraid of fixing them but I have no experience with soldering.

Anyone out there done this with the TQ6?

Having used two sets of Saitek throttles and both ending their life with one or more defective pots I decided to move on to something I thought would be of better quality and more robust.

Having spent £400+ on the TQ6 ADV around four years ago I expected the pots to last much longer than on the Saitek. Unfortunately this is not the case with the F lever now faulty.

Looked at the Go Flight site with a view to repairing it with a new pot. While the repair kit is around $35 the delivery to the UK is a mind boggling $80+. Not sure if any duties will be added.

I messaged GoFlight (no response) and then emailed Customer Service a couple of days later (21st Dec) to see if the kits are available in the UK. 

Response currently awaited. More to follow only if I get a response otherwise you can draw your own conclusions.

Not too sure what high quality alternatives are available.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Got a response from Goflight a couple of days ago.  Parts are on back order in the UK.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead. I bought my Go Flight GF-TQ6 back in October 2016. Spent over $300 usd on the product. I have hardly used it since life has been getting in the way. This past sunday, I had some time. The flaps arm started behaving erractic then just broke at the base. I found air bubbles in the plastic which weakened it to where it broke at the pot. There wasn't a number to call Go Flight. I sent an email to Go Flight which Tony responded. He said I could order replacement parts. I would have to pay for them. Go Flight did not have any stock and would have to have them made. No ETA on when. I ended up ordering the GF-TQ6 tune up kit from Aerosoft which is due to arrive from Europe. 3 days total from order to door. It's costing me $135. I also ordered the Logitech throttles. (Saitek) I've had the Saitek throttles since 2010. Never had a problem with them. you could get two for a third of what the Go-Flight TQ6 is. The only reason why I ordered the TQ6 was my original Saitek throttles and yokes disappeared when I moved. Bottom line is the GF-TQ6 is expensive. The cabinet it comes in is durable but the internals are very poor quality. Its not worth the cost. Thankfully I only ordered the GF-Pro Yoke and GF-T8-2 when my Saitek gear went missing. I was going to order the Go Flight GF-Ultimate pilot but thankfully this happened before I spent that money and ended up with the poor quality and service I've experienced with Go Flight.