Sign in to follow this  
RXP

TEASER: new things to come...

Here are a couple before release for X-Plane planned for tomorrow:

Cross Fill Enabled Devices (now a standard feature at no additional cost!)

530_430_crossfill_1.png

Additional Panel Integration options with the included GPS 500W

500_map_page.png

Will we be able to swap out default units from the panel with RXP units? I've used other products that are popups only.

This will be easier with our new GNS WAAS Simulation product: it now also includes the GPS 500W which means any standard Flight Simulator panel (using stock GPS) and any standard X-Plane panel (using stock GPS) can be retrofitted with any of our GNS 430W, GNS 530W and GPS 500W!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Will we be able to swap out default units from the panel with RXP units? I've used other products that are popups only.

http://imgur.com/14FTIoO

I'd be stunned if not...that's what put RXP ahead of the pack for so long. Can you see why I want these panels, or similar working again?!

http://imgur.com/g2kZhqR

That's Mount Everest below...

http://imgur.com/SUZAu0W

Of course 5 years on and I still can't insert an image properly here :/ 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Jean-Luc,

Christmas a week late. I'm stunned - thx !

Just dropped onto the RXP site to check if there was any file update on the old FSX 430/530 before I installed.

I've swung over to P3D but have been frustrated with no realistic G430 to practice IFR so have just done just done a clean FSX install with the Eaglesoft SR20 to drop my old RXP unit into.

Now I'll wait............and don't bother with any discount for me - 10+ years of fault free operation out of a piece of software is great value.

regards 

Will it be possible to update navdata via Navigraph or Aerosoft, or in another way?

Peter

I will take any upgrade discount I can get :)

Any cash saved will go directly to purchasing every other

Fsx steam compatible rxp products.

Plus I didn't get crossfill last time won't hold back in future

Navigraph updates I reckon are a pipe dream as we dealing with Garmin

here. As long as I don't get an out of date message whenever it fires

up I'm good.

.... Presses Direct To.. Purchase button

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Will it be possible to update navdata via Navigraph or Aerosoft, or in another way?

Peter

Probably not. Which is a shame, specially with X-Plane which now uses Navigraph for really everything by default.

Now I'll wait............and don't bother with any discount for me - 10+ years of fault free operation out of a piece of software is great value.

Thank you for your kind words, we certainly hope the new GNS will honour the familly!

Any cash saved will go directly to purchasing every other
Fsx steam compatible rxp products.

FS-SEX9 then P3D versions will be released few weeks after X-Plane version release, time to polishing them up and support the rush of the first release.

There is no database update offer officially supported, but the good news is that the trainer that ships with our new Garmin GNS WAAS Simulation product (oops, I've said it...) runs fine with the aviation database and the basemap that ships with the GTN trainer, which has been steadily updated by Garmin every 6 months for nearly 3 years.

Provided this respect the EULA (the burden is on you, not us for this) it is just a matter of configuring our GNS WAAS to use these files!

• Upvote 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Well, the last bump on the road is that we are stuck with the e-commerce tools from our partner. We're unable to register discount coupons for our new products, so as soon as we get this sorted with them we'll press the 'go live' button!

Well, the last bump on the road is that we are stuck with the e-commerce tools from our partner. We're unable to register discount coupons for our new products, so as soon as we get this sorted with them we'll press the 'go live' button!

EZdok has an updated version available so they must be busy, if you are partnering Flight1 again. Later this month if you are able to release fsx/p3d versions is great!

Very exciting news... This will be a welcome first-purchase addon for X11. But a question: Say you buy the product now for X11, will there be a discount to buy for p3d later on?

Very exciting news... This will be a welcome first-purchase addon for X11. But a question: Say you buy the product now for X11, will there be a discount to buy for p3d later on?

I can't tell yet what specific discounts will apply when released, but if the price and discount of the just released GNS 530W/430W V2 for X-Plane is any indication, with 2 GNS, TCAD, TAWS, CROSSFILL, I guess this is already offered at quite a bargain price!

I can't tell yet what specific discounts will apply when released, but if the price and discount of the just released GNS 530W/430W V2 for X-Plane is any indication, with 2 GNS, TCAD, TAWS, CROSSFILL, I guess this is already offered at quite a bargain price!

OK thx

FS-SEX9 then P3D versions will be released few weeks after X-Plane version release, time to polishing them up and support the rush of the first release.

OK.. I think it's officially a 'few' weeks later now.

:)

Any update on fsx-se gns? At this point I'd even pay for a beta version just to get that panel filled! Still waiting on the e-commerce partner? I can only be teased so long my old rxp install folders for boxed fsx are a constant reminder of a love affair with these products I can't replace with another!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Thank you for your kind words! The update to the GTN with the latest trainer 6.21. has taken a little longer than anticipated, but hopefully it is close to release. I've posted a couple screenshots here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/502505-rxp-gtn-750650-touch-v23-coming-up/

Just hand in there, GTN and GNS are coming to FS-SEX3D for good!

Kind words deserved for an iconic product such as the gns 5/4 series were. I see in days it will be ready from that link. It will be my next add on.... Probably go nuts n and buy every fsx se add on when it's available. The sad loss of RealAir taught me a valuable lesson.. Life's too short to worry about small change!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK