Sign in to follow this  
RXP

TEASER: new things to come...

Ahhh i see the 430W popout and the 530 in the panel. Upgraded hardware! With more recent databases than the previous versions no doubt.

Ive already torn the default one out of my aircraft so there's an empty panel with wires hanging out.

...cant have those wires hanging loose for too long thats not safe..hint hint

:D

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

LOL! This new version is also compatible with the database included with the GTN trainer (the one compatible with our Garmin GTN Touch simulation product).

I'm conducting tests right now on the cross-fill and a number of other items in the final checklist, and I can't wait releasing it in the coming days!

Yes, it will be offered with CROSS-FILL, TAWS, TCAD and dual GNS in a single package to choose from GNS WAAS 430 and GNS WAAS 530 !

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Reserve me a single package 530! Does that mean 2x530 with cross-fill? If so Im dumping panels out the window to make more room right now

(it's Alaska no-one will know :D )

Since my re-install with FSX-SE I miss my ol RXP530 so bad, I only fly instruments in the Duke and Legacy. Which is fun, but not so much when the bad weather hits in the mountains and I want to set down asap.

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Looking good! I like the graphics of the bezel, dark as they should be. Can you tell us something about pricing already?

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

I can't go into pricing details yet, but I'm certain our existing customers, and new customers alike, will be thrilled with the offer!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

very goog news !

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Not only it will come with new navdata, but if the EULA permits, the GTN Touch database also works with it!

Yes,

it seems we have reached a stable release version today, spent half the day flying and validating features.

We've schedule finalizing the documentation, the installers, the website, and we'll release tomorrow if there is no bumps on the road!

• Upvote 1

We've schedule finalizing the documentation, the installers, the website, and we'll release tomorrow if there is no bumps on the road!

So there WAS a bump on the road? :D

I am confused on your web site, FS9 and FSX are mentioned for compatibility, but not FSX-SE. I take it there is not one product there at this moment that IS supported for SE?

I'm not griping I'm just checking. Missing all my old Guages n dials n panels badly and I have money to spend, or freebies to be 'thrilled' by!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Yes there was some bumps and (finger crossed) all were passed today!

The products on our store page are only for FSX and FS9, but the new GNS WAAS product will be compatible with FS-SEX9 and P3D when released.

the new GNS WAAS product will be compatible with FS-SEX9 and P3D when released.

Thanks for the fast clarification! Consider me upgrade invoice #000001 if possible :D

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Yes there was some bumps and (finger crossed) all were passed today!

and P3D when released.

This is great news.

Will we be able to swap out default units from the panel with RXP units? I've used other products that are popups only.