Sign in to follow this  
Nigel

Trial Period

Just wondering whether anyone can help or advise me.

Downloaded VOXATC for a trial period of seven days but was also having problems with FSX flight loading due to third party add-on which ultimately meant that to overcome that problem was to do a complete re-install of FSX.

I had only run VOXATC on the one occasion and after re-installing the trial version (2 days later) and clicked on the green menu to start VOX in FSX it came up with registration required.

I had only run it once on one day and would have thought that the software would have given me the remaining days left.  I really want to try VOXATC out properly to see whether or not it suits me before committing myself to purchasing it, have tried other voice activated ATC software and did not find them to my liking. 

I would have thought that VOXATC would have something in my registry to show how many days it has been used!  With one trialled ATC software I downloaded I had not used up the 3 day period allowed and re-installed it back onto my computer soon after I re-installed FSX and it still allowed me the remaining one day left of the trial period!

I had sent an e-mail from VOXATC Website earlier this week with this enquiry but so far have had no response.

Again, I do not want to commit financially to VOXATC unless I am 100% happy with it and being on a pension (not using this as an excuse) but I do have to be careful in my choice as I have made expensive mistakes in the past!

Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

Regards

Nigel.

I had the same problem.

Solved it by removing VOXATC completely, then used ccleaner to clean registry, reboot and re-install and all worked fine again.

Used it this morning after not using it for 2 weeks and works okay.

Regards

Leo

Hi Leo, unfortunately that did not work for me, so think I will stick to the default ATC rather than pay out for VOXATC and then find that I am not happy with it.  Shame really but...............

Regards

Nigel.

Nigel mate i know this is a few years down the track but i have had no response from them either , despite trying twice ! I told them good product but bad customer service . As far as i can tell its a good product !