Hi!

I would like to buy a new PC and I thought that I can buy the GTX 1050. Do you think it´s a good graphic card for P3D?

Other Hardware:

Intel Core i5 6500

GA-B150-HD3P

12 GB RAM

Sorry for my bad english, I´m from Germany.

Thank you!

mr_gambler

The GTX 1050 is a rather weak GPU.

It will run P3D but you will have to turn down quite alot of graphics settings.

Don't expect great performance from that card.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Try to squeeze for a GTX1060 or even a GTX980 Ti. Latter is outgoing so prices should be falling (and some going second hand) but it is still a very good card for P3D with high settings. Must hook your GPU up with good motherboard, RAM and CPU to get full benefit though.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

The GTX 1070 is a great value as well I think....I'd probably skip the 1050 and at least do a 1060.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11