Sign in to follow this  
r0xbeat

VAinterface error

Hello VA Team,

since few days , I get this message, "https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQKcrJfetmnUFM1bHRZaFJQUWs/view?usp=sharing" when i start the Sim, and VAinterface closes then.

When i restart it, i get this message, "https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQKcrJfetmnUnMtbzJ1X0pRR0U/view?usp=sharing"

Any Suggestions to solve this?

I use P3D v3.4.14.18870

VAintzerface v2.20.3.11642

Sorry, can`t upload images here.

BRGDS!!

Sergio

Hello Sergio,

At a first glance this looks as a Windows registry key for earlier versions of P3D are still active.

This forces VAInterface to attempt to install some required configuration items on DLL.XML for that earlier version but since that file is no longer present, it fails and shows the message.

There is a quick fix which is editing VAInterface.ini and add the following lines:

[P3DV2]

DLLXML=YES

However, we will only be able to confirm this is really the root cause if we look at the VAInterface logs.

Therefore, I will kindly ask you to open a Technical Support Ticket (link available on the bottom of our Support page), fill in as much information as possible on the ticket form and attach the log file(s).

In order to enable the logs, please follow the instructions on the FAQ: General - How to enable logs? also on the Support page.

Best Regards,

Ricardo.

VA Support Team

The quick fix with DLLXML=YES didn`t work, i opend a Technical Support Ticket now.